Pct for long cycle

shreddn1

So Ive been on about 6 months now and started high test and for most the cycle low test with a little npp thrown in for 8 weeks. I have the typical 100/50 and 40/20 clomid and nolvadex layout setup. This is by far my longest cycle, you guys think this is sufficient to recover?

What is your age ?
Be specific with the 6 month dosage ?
How many other cycles have you done and was a full HTPA recovery achieved according to lab studies?
Have you actually been cruising for a LONG WHILE a year or longer perhaps?

All these questions factor into your recovery but probably the most important is your AGE, IME!

I'm 24 and been on for six months. Have recovered well before, and started at high test about 600-800 for first couple months and the rest very low dose a lil higher than trt or cruise dose

I'm 24 and been on for six months. Have recovered well before, and started at high test about 600-800 for first couple months and the rest very low dose a lil higher than trt or cruise dose

------------=======•
While. I'm not a big fan of dual SERM therapy for PCT, especially at your age,

I most certainly believe HCG is very important.

Fact is your wasting the SERMS if not preceded by HCG for all intents and purposes.

Regs
Jim

Him what would you say is a good dose of hcg that is efficient? 250 iu 2x a week? And should I use it while still on test the last two weeks or after last shot? Thanks

Him what would you say is a good dose of hcg that is efficient? 250 iu 2x a week? And should I use it while still on test the last two weeks or after last shot? Thanks

PCT at that dose is like pudding into the wind mate!

Look go pull up the PCT info on Meso's home page and let me your questions thereafter

Will do, I have done a lot of research on serms but not hcg, I take it your saying that dose is bullshit

Yea, pinning 250IU of HCG 2-3 times a week is fine DURING a cycle to diminish testicular atrophy, but you'll need TEN TIMES that amount for effective PCT mate.

Moreover HCG should not be started at that dose until most of the exogenous TT has been eliminated from your system.

Regs
Jim

If you can get your hands on hmg I heard that blows hcg out the water when it comes to bringing your lil boys back

Did those that made such an physiologically contradictory statement present any evidence to that effect, OR was it another "bro experience".

The latter is often about as reliable as the National Enquirer or Ladies Home Journal, IME.

regs
jim

Did those that made such an physiologically contradictory statement present any evidence to that effect, OR was it another "bro experience".

The latter is often about as reliable as the National Enquirer or Ladies Home Journal, IME.

regs
jim
HMG mimics FSH & LH, HCG only mimics LH but hey I might be wrong

Back