Pct HELP

Charles

Point me in the right direction, I have one recommended site, that I won't divulge the name of unless thats acceptable forum rules, but heard LONG orders to come, orders short etc, but has always been pharmaceutical grade.

Don't know if Theirs different thread with trusted sources.

Or If I could divulge the source and get feedback?

LMK Killing me that my pct is my last step, waiting to start my run before school starts

Thanks for the Help

no one will tell you where to go...its something you kinda stubble across as you read through the forums....

like MythotiK said...read...

no one will tell you where to go...its something you kinda stubble across as you read through the forums....

like MythotiK said...read...

Actually was telling him where to go [emoji6][emoji6]

Google

I heard mixed reviews, I ordered and tried aurapharms.com, hopefully it is not a shit show with them, buddy recommended, heard long ship times heard at least pharm grade (who knows), I will definitely post my experiences.

Thanks Guys

Why not just use a reputable research chem site? PM me and I'll link you to two that I've used with good result. PCT drugs are not controlled substances, so there really isn't a good reason to get them from an online pharmacy, or UGL... Unless you're purchasing them at the same time as you're purchasing your gear.

Back