PCT.ZONE Janoshik Lab Reports

Have to give a shoutout to PCT.Zone. Went above and beyond to get me a sleeping med that works for me, and then was 1/100th the price of the domestic script. Also my international box took 9 days from payment to receipt… top notch. Appreciate you guys @PCTZone

Attachments

• IMG_5863.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 60
Any plans to test R-HUCOG 6500IU recombinant hcg? Would be very interesting to see if it can compete with Ovitrelle.

This source sucks. T/A time is awful & they give bad vague excuses.

Meanwhile they’re setting up heavily manipulated telegram groups that they delete complaints. Proceed to send you spam emails to join the telegram group while you’re still waiting for them to get your pack in the mail.

Domestic T/A > 2 weeks. My international order from 24x7 will arrive first lol

Stick with 24x7
Hasn't been my experience as much at all since they launched here. My two domestic TA was 3 to 4 and into 12 to 28.

@PCTZone would you ever do store credit for sending out your product to Jano lab?

Hasn't been my experience as much at all since they launched here. My two domestic TA was 3 to 4 and into 12 to 28.
International was 2 weeks, well packaged and on the low end of estimate.

@PCTZone would you ever do store credit for sending out your product to Jano lab?

International was 2 weeks, well packaged and on the low end of estimate.

We offer $50 store credit for testing a product with Jano. Please contact our help before sending a product.

Pct.zone seemed to be the win for me for international orders. They were out of the domestic of some of what I needed. Thanks to the threads for helping point me in the right direction. Nebivolol, and vardenafil were om point. Have not checked out the caber though yet. Seemed to be about a 2 week turnaround maybe.

Cenforce 100

Code:
https://pct.zone/warehouse/india/cenforce-100mg/

Test Report #42782 Cenforce.png

Gabasign 600

Code:
https://pct.zone/warehouse/india/gabasign-600mg/

Test Report #42783 Gabasign.png

Have to give a shoutout to PCT.Zone. Went above and beyond to get me a sleeping med that works for me, and then was 1/100th the price of the domestic script. Also my international box took 9 days from payment to receipt… top notch. Appreciate you guys @PCTZone
Curious, what did you order that worked for you?

What are those cool aqua tabs?