PCT24X7 products lab reports by customer

Atleast gorilla is willing to spend the money to have products he has on host list tested and I'll leave that there.... Gorilla is a solid src and a soild dude

Atleast gorilla is willing to spend the money to have products he has on host list tested and I'll leave that there.... Gorilla is a solid src and a soild dude
Yes he is the first and very important customer of PCT24x7, I will be contributing with him for future lab tests so we can test more products

Yes he is the first and very important customer of PCT24x7, I will be contributing with him for future lab tests so we can test more products

As you offer multiple brands of the products tested & as far as I’m aware Gorilla King isn’t here, can you ask them which specific brands he had tested & let us know in this thread?

As you offer multiple brands of the products tested & as far as I’m aware Gorilla King isn’t here, can you ask them which specific brands he had tested & let us know in this thread?
Letrozole 2.5 was Fempro 2.5 mg
Raloxifene was Raloxo 60 mg
Exemestane was Xmalon 25
Anastrozole was Femistra 1 mg

Exesin 25 mg , Modaheal 200 mg , Fertomid 50 mg

Attachments

• Test Report #35054.png
    Test Report #35054.png
    203.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Test Report #35038.png
    Test Report #35038.png
    207.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Test Report #34964.png
    Test Report #34964.png
    207.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Exesin 25 mg , Modaheal 200 mg , Fertomid 50 mg
I’m looking for some clomid myself.

But the only Indian ones labeled “fertomid”’come are cipia brand. Not maneesh.

Maneesh pharmaceuticals I found but it’s labeled as “clofert”

How does one go about requesting fertomid by maneesh.

Unless there’s a mix up somewhere. I only see fertomid with cipia brand.

I’m looking for some clomid myself.

But the only Indian ones labeled “fertomid”’come are cipia brand. Not maneesh.

Maneesh pharmaceuticals I found but it’s labeled as “clofert”

How does one go about requesting fertomid by maneesh.

Unless there’s a mix up somewhere. I only see fertomid with cipia brand.
Thanks for heads up must be a mixed up let me check again .

Found the mixedup - I planned to send Fertomid first to janoshik and asked quote as per same but there was shortage of Fertomid so we sent the Clofert 50 mg and janoshik did a typing mistake here i guess , I will ask him correct it and send me a edited one .

Last edited:
Thanks for heads up must be a mixed up let me check again .

Found the mixedup - I planned to send Fertomid first to janoshik and asked quote as per same but there was shortage of Fertomid so we sent the Clofert 50 mg and janoshik did a typing mistake here i guess , I will ask him correct it and send me a edited one
I’m still not quite sure I understand how that could be messed up.

Fertomid 50 is cipia brand.

Clofert 50 is maneesh brand.

How does Jano type fertomid 50 with maneesh brand.

even if the shortage thing happened like you said then The original report should have had fertomid 50mg and cipia.

But since there was a shortage and you said to send clofert 50 then wouldn’t the typing mistake have said

Clofert 50mg
Cipia brand

Not

Fertomid 50
Maneesh

How would it be double messed up from the start with no shortage problem and needing to send the other one ?

Last edited: