PCT24X7 products lab reports by customer

I’m still not quite sure I understand how that could be messed up.

Fertomid 50 is cipia brand.

Clofert 50 is maneesh brand.

How does Jano type fertomid 50 with maneesh brand.

even if the shortage thing happened like you said then The original report should have had fertomid 50mg and cipia.

But since there was a shortage and you said to send clofert 50 then wouldn’t the typing mistake have said

Clofert 50mg
Cipia brand

Not

Fertomid 50
Maneesh

How would it be double messed up from the start with no shortage problem and needing to send the other one ?
I asked testing cost quote for Modaheal , Exesin 25 mg , Fertomid 50 mg and janoshik provided the quote , and I arranged funds and sent it . 4-5 days later i asked packaging staff to send 1 blister of each to janoshik’s provided address but my staff notified my Fertomid is out of stock and my supplier said he can’t provide the Fertomid due to supply shortage from manufacturer. Then I asked my staff to send Clofert 50 mg instead as payment was already sent so rather that using it as store credit we sent Clofert and at the time of sending reports I guess the person prepare report did some mistake . Why would I upload a fake report . It’s a small technical error and I think janoshik will do it right not a big issue .

@janoshik can you please help us here I think there was a little error when mentioning sample name on report as I asked for testing of Fertomid 50 but sent Clofert 50 as Fertomid was not available

I’m
I asked testing cost quote for Modaheal , Exesin 25 mg , Fertomid 50 mg and janoshik provided the quote , and I arranged funds and sent it . 4-5 days later i asked packaging staff to send 1 blister of each to janoshik’s provided address but my staff notified my Fertomid is out of stock and my supplier said he can’t provide the Fertomid due to supply shortage from manufacturer. Then I asked my staff to send Clofert 50 mg instead as payment was already sent so rather that using it as store credit we sent Clofert and at the time of sending reports I guess the person prepare report did some mistake . Why would I upload a fake report . It’s a small technical error and I think janoshik will do it right not a big issue .
i never once mentioned anything about you uploading a fake test?

That didn’t cross my mind. Not sure why you are bringing that possibility up now though.

I asked how the mistake was made. As a double mix up from the start with name of product and brand wouldn’t make sense regarding your out of stock product needing to send in a different one.

I’m

i never once mentioned anything about you uploading a fake test?

That didn’t cross my mind. Not sure why you are bringing that possibility up now though.

I asked how the mistake was made. As a double mix up from the start with name of product and brand wouldn’t make sense regarding your out of stock product needing to send in a different one.
At this point I really don’t know how I can explain further , we simply just not export we also supply to small pharmacies in India along with private clinics and hospitals and when you work at that scale it’s not easy to keep everything in stock all time , we run out of stock and we restock but sometimes products are discontinued or there is supply shortage or delays from manufacturer for proving new batch to the market . That’s why instead of waiting for Fertomid to come in stock again I asked my staff to send Clofert as it’s almost same price product . Hope I have cleared the situation in the best possible manner I can .

And janoshik staff did a mistake here too by not properly checking the name of product they actually run a test on as they mentioned the name from the first quotation they provided . It’s just a normal human error nothing else . I don’t blame janoshik either

And janoshik staff did a mistake here too by not properly checking the name of product they actually run a test on as they mentioned the name from the first quotation they provided . It’s just a normal human error nothing else . I don’t blame janoshik either
It was unclear to my staff which product name to use, so we used the sample name as per the instructions from the order, which were not updated and it slipped my attention when reviewing the reports submitting them.

The report has been updated, please check.

It was unclear to my staff which product name to use, so we used the sample name as per the instructions from the order, which were not updated and it slipped my attention when reviewing the reports submitting them.

Thank you sir I appreciate it . yes actually it slipped from my mind too for updating you . And little misunderstanding happened.

Imo, for the prices you charge. It’s quite pathetic you let things “ slip your attention “

You should be charging half off for the next month until it’s clear you’re not making 5th grade mistakes again .

Imo, for the prices you charge. It’s quite pathetic you let things “ slip your attention “

You should be charging half off for the next month until it’s clear you’re not making 5th grade mistakes again .
Tf ? Fuck off and run your own Business here on Meso then, probably couldn't do 1/50 of the work without bitching. You got updated results and have a shit attitude because your witch hunt turned up dry. Take your entitled ass somewhere else. You're the pathetic one, dipshit.

Tf ? Fuck off and run your own Business here on Meso then, probably couldn't do 1/50 of the work without bitching. You got updated results and have a shit attitude because your witch hunt turned up dry. Take your entitled ass somewhere else. You're the pathetic one, dipshit.
If you had half a brain you’d be able to tell with logic that their explanation doesn’t make sense.

But you’re too busy being a little kiss ass.

Suck it

All you clowns downvoting me I’m laughing.

You stupid fucks would have been ordering fertomid thinking it was the one that was tested

I shouldn’t have said anything. Then you dumb fucks wouldn’t have even noticed. That’s how naive and flat out stupid some of you are. Like Brock Samson 42.

If anything you should all be thanking me in the fact that I am the only one on this whole fucking forum who realized this so called mix up. So now you know clofert is the one that was tested not fertomid.

When you’ve been in the game long enough you know how things work behind the scenes and you also know paying attention to detail is key.

Something you little femboys will learn as you get older and wiser (hopefully).

Thanks for fixing the results Jano. Thanks pct for sending in samples.

Why don't you just go buy your stuff from someone else and quit whining in a thread meant for product testing results?

Why don't you just go buy your stuff from someone else and quit whining in a thread meant for product testing results?
Hmm let’s see about that uncle retart.

Because the PRODUCT TESTING RESULT WAS WRONG , INACCURATE , LABELED WITH THE WRONG BRAND AND MANUFACTUR

Seems pretty important for it to be brought up in the PRODUCT TESTING RESULTS THREAD like you mentioned.

Does that make sense to you now idiot ?

Because the PRODUCT TESTING RESULT WAS WRONG , INACCURATE , LABELED WITH THE WRONG BRAND AND MANUFACTUR

Seems pretty important for it to be brought up in the PRODUCT TESTING RESULTS THREAD like you mentioned.

Lol Crybaby is butt hurt. I think PCT24x7 actually has ButtHurt medication for little entitled brats like you. Run along with your barbies. Steroids arent for you .

Result was wrong and inaccurate?
Wrong manufaturer?

I was not aware of Maneesh making Fertomid, so how exactly would you source your above claims and what exactly here is the suspicious part that got you heated so much?

Thank you for an explanation.

Last edited:
Wrong manufaturer?

I was not aware of Maneesh making Fertomid, so how exactly would you source your above claims and what exactly here is the suspicious part that got you heated so much?

No problem sir it was just a very small info sharing mistake from both side not a big deal and I’m happy you conducted test very quickly after receiving samples , I guess the person is streching it too longer than necessary, sending you another email for more samples testing later today .

Wrong manufaturer?

Maneesh doesn’t make fertomid.

Your first test result had

Sample:fertomid
Manufac: maneesh.

So it’s wrong and inaccurate in the fact that based on that test result you published people would have went to pct24x7 list of products and asked for “fertomid” because that is what your test published was the sample that was tested.

But it was wrong and inaccurate in the fact that the actual sample that was tested was clofert 50.

Clofert50 and fertomid are both options you can choose from pct247

You can down play it all you want Jano but it was a brutal mistake on your part. As you mentioned it must have slipped your attention.

Imagine a domestic us reseller stocking up on fertomid or just an average user buying it because they saw you published it on your jano labeled test as the one that was tested. Just for them to receive it and it say manufacturer cipa , not maneesh like your test said.

I’m sure they all would have been happy they got the wrong one because that’s what your test had. .

as for the heated part. Little Brock Samson had to come and make this topic relevant again after it was done with and moved on from.

He wanted to come on this thread and play little kiss ass and basically say who the fuck cares about the mistake.

But I guess he’s right, who the fuck cares about a test with the wrong product labeled as the one tested right ? yeah who the fuck cares, let’s just lable wrong samples with manufacturers on the tests moving forward, not a big deal… like brock Samson thinks.

Hopefully that explanation helps…

@PCT24X7.COM do you carry enclomiphene citrate 12.5mg or 25mg? I looked but only saw 50mg. If 50mg is all you have are they scored for easy splitting?
Hello sir , no one makes real Enclomiphene in India the products mentioned as Enclomiphene are basically Clomiphene just marketing gimmick manufacturers play