Peptide advice

Thomi166

i ordered some CJC 1295 DAC, Somatropin and Ipamorelin are there any downsides or bad sides from that combination i should note?

no, its my first time taking any

I strongly advise you to begin with one. this way you can deal with any sides without trying to untangle the underlying cause as one of three compounds, or a combination of two or three.

Are you looking for anti-aging / general health purposes or for bodybuilding?

Do you use steroids?

I strongly advise you to begin with one. this way you can deal with any sides without trying to untangle the underlying cause as one of three compounds, or a combination of two or three.

Are you looking for anti-aging / general health purposes or for bodybuilding?

Do you use steroids?
i did one cycle of T a year ago and i'm not taking anything currently and would like to take the compounds for anti aging + general health purposes

My advice would be to start with a secretagogue, Ipamorelin (or Tesamorelin).

The advantage of this route to a unlike straight HGH, secretagogues trigger the signal for your pituitary to boost production of GH, which includes the benefits of keeping the natural regulatory feedback system in place, along with producing the other things that accompany GH production, for a more natural, balanced result. In effect, you're "turning up the volume" of your natural growth hormone production, preserving the natural pulse release cycle, all the way back to what it was in your late teens/early 20s with the appropriate dose. While you can stimulate production into levels higher than you've ever had, that's unlikely, and so you're maintaining a safeguard against any of the negative effects, known and unknown, from bypassing natural production and boosting into supra-physiological levels of GH. Especially valuable if you intend to make this a permanent part of your life. An added benefit is secretagogues seem to rejuvenate natural production capacity to some degree,

It is possible to use low dose HGH and "manually" control a similar outcome, but it's still not going to offer the other benefits of a secretagogue.

HGH or secretagogue require time to realize the benefits. Months. HGH can be a lot faster at higher doses, with much more dramatic results, while secretagogues take a little longer, but with fewer sides, and a much better documented safety profile for long term use.

If after 6 months you're not pleased with the results, I'd consider stacking with HGH.

Whatever option you choose, getting IGF baseline bloodwork prior to starting anything will be useful to check the results of your protocol. Easy and cheap to schedule from places like ultalabtests.com

My advice would be to start with a secretagogue, Ipamorelin (or Tesamorelin).

The advantage of this route to a unlike straight HGH, secretagogues trigger the signal for your pituitary to boost production of GH, which includes the benefits of keeping the natural regulatory feedback system in place, along with producing the other things that accompany GH production, for a more natural, balanced result. In effect, you're "turning up the volume" of your natural growth hormone production, preserving the natural pulse release cycle, all the way back to what it was in your late teens/early 20s with the appropriate dose. While you can stimulate production into levels higher than you've ever had, that's unlikely, and so you're maintaining a safeguard against any of the negative effects, known and unknown, from bypassing natural production and boosting into supra-physiological levels of GH. Especially valuable if you intend to make this a permanent part of your life. An added benefit is secretagogues seem to rejuvenate natural production capacity to some degree,

It is possible to use low dose HGH and "manually" control a similar outcome, but it's still not going to offer the other benefits of a secretagogue.

HGH or secretagogue require time to realize the benefits. Months. HGH can be a lot faster at higher doses, with much more dramatic results, while secretagogues take a little longer, but with fewer sides, and a much better documented safety profile for long term use.

If after 6 months you're not pleased with the results, I'd consider stacking with HGH.

Whatever option you choose, getting IGF baseline bloodwork prior to starting anything will be useful to check the results of your protocol. Easy and cheap to schedule from places like ultalabtests.com
Thank you for your advice, how much would mcg Ipamorelin would u recommend me to begin with after getting bloodwork and how often should i inject daily?

200mcg to start, and titrate up after gauging your reaction after a week.

Did you already get the Ipamorelin? I only ask because Tesa is equally effective, FDA approved, has over a million users over its decades long history, and the only thing holding it back, high price, has finally cracked and it's pretty cheap now.

Personally, I like knowing there are guys who've been using it daily for over a decade under doctors supervision, with no terrible effects, since the medical establishment monitoring it would sound the alarm bells if there was an issue.

200mcg to start, and titrate up after gauging your reaction after a week.

Did you already get the Ipamorelin? I only ask because Tesa is equally effective, FDA approved, has over a million users over its decades long history, and the only thing holding it back, high price, has finally cracked and it's pretty cheap now.

Personally, I like knowing there are guys who've been using it daily for over a decade under doctors supervision, with no terrible effects, since the medical establishment monitoring it would sound the alarm bells if there was an issue.
i already got ipamorelin, does it make a difference tho?

i already got ipamorelin, does it make a difference tho?

This is a long term commitment. Ipa is likely fine, but if you want the extra safety margin, easier to eat a small loss now and get it over with, than switching compounds later.

This is a long term commitment. Ipa is likely fine, but if you want the extra safety margin, easier to eat a small loss now and get it over with, than switching compounds later.
is there much of a difference between ipa and tesa and are there any risks of suppressing own gh production with any of these 2 compounds?

also idk if its too much to ask but any chance that u know a good vendor or anything like that, who doesnt sell peptides like tesa/ipa overpriced and who ships to europe cause i cant seem to find any who has tesa

is there much of a difference between ipa and tesa and are there any risks of suppressing own gh production with any of these 2 compounds?

also idk if its too much to ask but any chance that u know a good vendor or anything like that, who doesnt sell peptides like tesa/ipa overpriced and who ships to europe cause i cant seem to find any who has tesa

Unlike TRT down regulating natural test production. secretagogues don't lower GH production (neither does HGH).

They do cause an immune reaction in some people that creates anti-drug antibodies that deactivates some of the peptide, but the clinical trials showed this made no difference in real world outcomes, so the FDA decided this was acceptable, There are ways to minimize this effect just to be extra safe.

Tesa and Ipa are not controlled substances in the EU, so you should have no issue getting QSC to ship to you from China. HGH is illegal in some places.

DM me if that doesn't work for you for some reason.

Back