Peptide sciences bpc-157 tb-500 oral

roastdawg

Got a bunch of joint issues and wanted to try the bpc-157 and tb-500 mix from peptide sciences. It's just oral though and most seem to have used injectible. Anyone have any experience with this product?

Got a bunch of joint issues and wanted to try the bpc-157 and tb-500 mix from peptide sciences. It's just oral though and most seem to have used injectible. Anyone have any experience with this product?
I’ve used both their BPC AND TB in injectable form. Both were good to go. I never understood why they made these into a blend, when it’s recommended for BPC to be administered 2x daily, and TB500 3x per week. I’m sure it will work though nonetheless

I’ve used both their BPC AND TB in injectable form. Both were good to go. I never understood why they made these into a blend, when it’s recommended for BPC to be administered 2x daily, and TB500 3x per week. I’m sure it will work though nonetheless
Thanks man... Dosage and duration? This stuff is like $300 for 60 pills, I'd gladly pay the price if I knew what the results would be but unfortunately that's now how it works of course

Thanks man... Dosage and duration? This stuff is like $300 for 60 pills, I'd gladly pay the price if I knew what the results would be but unfortunately that's now how it works of course

I ran a pretty high dose of the stuff man. Was super frustrated from a partial pec tear that kept reoccurring. (Muscle belly tear). I was running 2.5 mg 3x per week of TB500 and bpc157 I was at 500 Mcg twice per day.

I stayed on these doses for like 6 weeks

During this time I didn’t train my chest at all. Zero.

To this day it still feels a bit off. But it’s better then it was.

I’m not going to lie man, at these doses I experienced a lot of fatigue. Very vivid dreams. A wierd bit of anxiety. These peptides mess with your serotonin production. Something that helps, is taking L-tryptophan. I also had a nagging patella tendon issue that cleared up. Don’t be surprised if, when taking it for an acute injury, the injury gets more inflamed at first before it gets better

It’s part of the healing process

All I can say is, while I was doing all my research before going on TB, it seemed the general consensus was that the lower bioavailability of the orals made it that it was not worth choosing an oral route over an injection.

Imo peptide sciences is WAY overpriced and just decent
There’s plenty of better alternatives out there
I wouldn’t take orals either
Injectable will be FAR more effective