Peptides are fragile

janoshik

Subscriber
The myth of hurting peptides with injecting water too fast or, god forbid, shaking the vial persists, so a small experiment was done with tirzepatide.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5oeA06Dmek8

Comparison of three gently processed samples and one treated like it owes me money. LSS Data Comparison-06-16-2023-09-14-38-783 PM-1.png

Can you tell which one is the one? I can't.

Attachments

Good to know !

There is another myth I am tired of is the IGF LR3 degradation and the acetic acid myth.

Willing to invest in future some money if needed to help to do the degradation experience of IGF LR3 in bac water.
I am fairly sure I've tested that at some point and IGF-LR3 lasts a LONG time in regular pure water ( I use ultrapure H2O in the lab, not even BAC water, let alone acetic acid ).

I don't have the hard data on hand, but you can quote me on the above.

Hope this helps.

Now please take 5 lyophilized samples, test one now, throw two in the fridge and two in the freezer, then test in 6 months and 1 year. Opinions on how to store are all over the place, and to my knowledge nobody has actually done such a test.

Interesting. Would love to see this done on other peptides.

And both unconstituted/consituted fridge vs room temp storage

Some great info! It does make sense given that pharma tirzepatide is in liquid form already and can be readily shipped / transported without many issues.

Back