Peptides are fragile

I'll see what I can do :)
That would be fucking cool man ! Look what YouTube has done for other entrepreneurs fitness/PED genre ….

Back to your original post, do you think it’s possible that some peptides are fragile ? Just because the tirzepatide was tested and proved to be durable would you safe in saying all peptides are like this ?

I know nothing about chemistry as you can probably tell lol …

Last edited:
That would be fucking cool man ! Look what YouTube has done for other entrepreneurs fitness/PED genre ….

Back to your original post, do you think it’s possible that some peptides are fragile ? Just because the tirzepatide was tested and proved to be durable would you safe in saying all peptides are like this ?

I know nothing about chemistry as you can probably tell lol …
I don't think any peptide regularly used in this field is particularly fragile compared to others.

Cheers

Great info! I love learning this. It's something I bought into in the past and I'll gladly stand corrected to realize they aren't fragile after all...

If you need ideas for future videos, I would love to see degradation of unrefrigerated peptides (stored away from sunlight, e.g. in a suitcase while travelling).
Canlabs posted some tests a few years back showing degradation of refrigerated peptides, was very minimal something like 1% drop after 1 month.

The myth of hurting peptides with injecting water too fast or, god forbid, shaking the vial persists, so a small experiment was done with tirzepatide.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5oeA06Dmek8

Comparison of three gently processed samples and one treated like it owes me money. View attachment 260150

Can you tell which one is the one? I can't.

Was there a janoshik test to determine whether reconstituting peptides (melanotan 2, pt141) with saline, versus purified water (or bacteriostatic water), can alter its ultimate potency?

It was mentioned in another forum this had been investigated by Jano?

Was there a janoshik test to determine whether reconstituting peptides (melanotan 2, pt141) with saline, versus purified water (or bacteriostatic water), can alter its ultimate potency?

It was mentioned in another forum this had been investigated by Jano?
No, but I don't think it will influence it at all.

Cheers

Not surprised. I’ve refused to believe this, and I’ve shook the shit out of my peptides, and had better results than when I didn’t.

Back