Peptides what to use to get jacked and. Feel great

bigass-cracker

I’m new to the world of peptides but not to the swole is the goal world but if someone could point me In the right directions with personal experience that would be great I’m not asking for a hand out on meso doing my own research just would like to know what works

I’m new to the world of peptides but not to the swole is the goal world but if someone could point me In the right directions with personal experience that would be great I’m not asking for a hand out on meso doing my own research just would like to know what works
No peptide will get you jacked. GH is helpful for many things and synergistic with AAS, but not anything amazing stand alone muscle wise. AAS is what gets you jacked.

For feel good I like GH, BPC, and TB 500. Most peptides out there now I know nothing about though. There are many in the market now.

For feel good I like GH, BPC, and TB 500.
some of the people who take BPC157 experience anhedonia and depression. Percentage wise I don't know but its good to know because when I got it from BPC the info wasn't really out there and basically it was the last thing I suspected to cause it as the consensus was/is that it has 0 side effects.

some of the people who take BPC157 experience anhedonia and depression. Percentage wise I don't know but its good to know because when I got it from BPC the info wasn't really out there and basically it was the last thing I suspected to cause it as the consensus was/is that it has 0 side effects.
I call BS on this. And ffs don’t post a study on rats.