Peptides what to use to get jacked and. Feel great

I take 2.5-10 MILLIGRAMS PER DAY of BPC and have for years no problem.

Your argument is just fucking dumb. Just because you take it and don’t have depression symptoms doesn’t mean other people won’t develop depression. Do you know literally nothing about how medicine impacts people? This is literally some of the most basic information about how different compounds can impact various peoples bodies differently and it’s just flying right over your head. I feel bad for whatever poor schmucks are out there listening to your asinine bullshit.

Your argument is just fucking dumb. Just because you take it and don’t have depression symptoms doesn’t mean other people won’t develop depression. Do you know literally nothing about how medicine impacts people? This is literally some of the most basic information about how different compounds can impact various peoples bodies differently and it’s just flying right over your head. I feel bad for whatever poor schmucks are out there listening to your asinine bullshit.
Sad Amazon Prime GIF by The Boys

I mean all medicine peptides meats fish plants foods minerals vitamins liquids etc etc can cause issues in small percentages of the pop but making it out that BPC’s negatives outweigh it’s positives is ridiculous and is not the case in 99.9% of its users. Harm reduction is being used quite liberally round here. Go outside.

I mean all medicine peptides meats fish plants foods minerals vitamins liquids etc etc can cause issues in small percentages of the pop but making it out that BPC’s negatives outweigh it’s positives is ridiculous and is not the case in 99.9% of its users. Harm reduction is being used quite liberally round here. Go outside.

God damn you’re dumb. Yes, if the drug causes people to have Anhedonia, as there are literally shit loads of reports of, that is indeed pretty fucking dangerous for people. This is especially so if they are on depression meds or already having severe depression. Your lack of care about others this could impact just makes you a heartless idiot. The fact that there are some potential negatives to a compound you like doesn’t mean the positives are erased, but it does mean that certain people indeed need to be wary about it. Anhedonia Isn’t just “a little depression or anxiety” like you ignorantly claim. You are actively spreading harm with your ignorance.

If you suffer severe depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress, or similar issues you should absolutely be mindful of the potential that bpc157 can exacerbate the condition or cause issues with medications if you take them for similar disorders.

Frankly, I think you’re ignorant as fuck to tell people to ignore the numerous warnings about a drug with a shit load of anecdotal evidence when it’s a hardly studied research chemical. Are you too dumb from rubbing all that TNE cream on yourself to get how what you’re saying is harmful?

Last edited:
God damn you’re dumb. Yes, if the drug causes people to have Anhedonia, as there are literally shit loads of reports of, that is indeed pretty fucking dangerous for people. This is especially so if they are on depression meds or already having severe depression. Your lack of care about that just makes you an idiot. The fact that there are some potential negatives to a compound you like doesn’t mean the positives are erased, but it does mean that certain people indeed need to be wary about it. Anhedonia Isn’t just “a little depression or anxiety” like you ignorantly claim. You are actively spreading harm with your ignorance.

If you suffer severe depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress, or similar issues you should absolutely be mindful of the potential that bpc157 can exacerbate the condition or cause issues with medications if you take them for similar disorders.

Frankly, I think you’re ignorant as fuck to tell people to ignore the numerous warnings about a drug with a shit load of anecdotal evidence when it’s a hardly studied research chemical. Are you too dumb from rubbing all that TNE cream on yourself to get how what you’re saying is harmful?
Now you’re getting somewhere. People already suffering from such afflictions and now taking a tiny bit of Bpc that pushes them over the edge? Funny stuff. Gotcha. Ketchup is listed as something to avoid if depressed. Bet that depressed McDonalds meal without ketchup makes them feel better. Cruel world. Never used Tne cream.

People already suffering from such afflictions and now taking a tiny bit of Bpc that pushes them over the edge

There’s literally dozens and dozens of reports of it impacting even people who don’t have depression. As well as many many reports of it interfering with people’s medications. Your personal experience is also an anecdotal report, something you don’t seem to get. This shit has the potential to be harmful for people. Pretending that isn’t the case is just flat ignorant. Especially as this is a hardly at all tested research chemical.

Were the rats depressed or anxious prior to the studies?

A waste of time to even try to explain how medical science works to someone as outwardly ignorant as you.

There’s literally dozens and dozens of reports of it impacting even people who don’t have depression. As well as many many reports of it interfering with people’s medications. Your personal experience is also an anecdotal report, something you don’t seem to get. This shit has the potential to be harmful for people. Pretending that isn’t the case is just flat ignorant. Especially as this is a hardly at all tested research chemical.

A waste of time to even try to explain how medical science works to someone as outwardly ignorant as you.
So 100’s out of millions using it. I use 20 to 50 times the suggested dosage(which is also complete BS). You’re not going to explain it to me because you and the “scientists” have no idea the conditions of those rats who probably felt great on BPC but the conditions made them a little bit sad. Boo hoo

So 100’s out of millions using it.

Lmfao! So, we’re at the fake made up statistics component of your tortured argument? Millions of people told me you struggle to read, and your teachers confirmed it kiddo.

the “scientists”

Ah, yes. Those rascally scientists! Clearly you’re the pinnacle of knowledge… No wonder you say such stupid incoherent shit. They’re even bad when they’re inventing your research chemicals huh?

made them a little bit sad. Boo hoo

Anhedonia Isn’t just a little depression you mental midget, it is the physical loss of pleasure entirely. This is a mass reported side effect of bpc. I’m sorry you’re too stupid to understand that?

Lmfao! So, we’re at the fake made up statistics component of your tortured argument? Millions of people told me you struggle to read, and your teachers confirmed it kiddo.

Ah, yes. Those rascally scientists! Clearly you’re the pinnacle of knowledge… No wonder you say such stupid incoherent shit. They’re even bad when they’re inventing your research chemicals huh?

Anhedonia Isn’t just a little depression you mental midget, it is the physical loss of pleasure entirely. This is a mass reported side effect of bpc. I’m sorry you’re too stupid to understand that?
Show me this collection of anecdotal evidence with these few things: Source/testing/dosage/duration of use
If these aren’t available then it’s pure speculation/BS that Bpc was the cause.
You’re boring me.

Show me this collection of anecdotal evidence with these few things

There’s some in your other thread already numbnuts… I get it though, you gotta keep your head buried in the sand because you’ve doubled down so much it’s your entire personality. It’s a common behavior of the unintelligent. Thanks for so proudly displaying it.

There’s some in your other thread already numbnuts… I get it though, you gotta keep your head buried in the sand because you’ve doubled down so much it’s your entire personality. It’s a common behavior of the unintelligent. Thanks for so proudly displaying it.
You have zero actual evidence. Carry on.

You have zero actual evidence. Carry on.

You reject the science that does exist because what you demand does not exist for research chemicals… I’m fairly convinced you don’t even understand what a research chemical is at this point. I have evidence, you just reject it because you don’t understand how rat studies work based on your previous comments.

You reject the science that does exist because what you demand does not exist for research chemicals… I’m fairly convinced you don’t even understand what a research chemical is at this point. I have evidence, you just reject it because you don’t understand how rat studies work based on your previous comments.
I don’t think you have any idea what you’re talking about at this point. I suppose it’s the weak, loser mentality that resorts to insults in a pathetic attempt to win an argument that’s not winnable. You have absolutely zero hard proof that BPC is solely responsible for sides mentioned in a handful of people. It’s ok though. I understand. It’s tough times out there. Do better. Be better.

I don’t think you have any idea what you’re talking about at this point. I suppose it’s the weak, loser mentality that resorts to insults in a pathetic attempt to win an argument that’s not winnable. You have absolutely zero hard proof that BPC is solely responsible for sides mentioned in a handful of people. It’s ok though. I understand. It’s tough times out there. Do better. Be better.

It’s flat pathetic to ignore both scientific and anecdotal evidence because you personally don’t like it. That’s some snowflake loser shit if I’ve ever seen it.

The insults aren’t to win an argument, as I understand full well there is no winning anything meaningful with small minds like yours. It’s because you are deserving of insult. Hope that clears it up for you.

It’s flat pathetic to ignore both scientific and anecdotal evidence because you personally don’t like it. That’s some snowflake loser shit if I’ve ever seen it.

The insults aren’t to win an argument, as I understand full well there is no winning anything meaningful with small minds like yours. It’s because you are deserving of insult. Hope that clears it up for you.
I would give up....
In actual fact, I did.

OP, sorry your thread got a bit side tracked by depression and the like, when you asked for the opposite.

There is stuff like ipa and cjc, mod-grf etc, but they say that if you are young they may work, if you are late 30s onwards not so much.
Don't know if that's true but that's also why some people decide to go down the sarms route with something like mk677, if they don't want to take anabolics.
What are you taking, if anything, or what have you already tried?