Perfect Benzyl Benzoate Boldenone Undecylenate!

mTOR25

So obviously this has been discussed but I wanted to know what people are using for recipes and importantly what your results were in relation to viscosity and PIP.

I personally always used the standard 200mg/ml 2%BA/18%BB with MCT oil. I realize you actually can brew Boldenone Undecylenate with zero benzyl benzoate but I just have always brewed with that? I like my gear as thin as possible but I'm just curious what people's experience is with different recipes!

Viscosity has never been a factor for me in regards to pip. As matter of fact I had some INSANE pip in the past from oils that were really thin. Either the carrier or extra BB is what made it thin. Some times it was the carrier oil other times it was the unnecessary amount of BB.
So I experimented for years and it paid off IMO.

I made test P at 110mg/ml (10-12% BB) with grape seed oil so it was very thick but there were days where I questioned weather I had forgot to pin that morning or not. I pinned 2 times in the morning and once in the afternoon for 3-6 months and it was all grape seed oil.
Just food for thought.

In my opinion, which I know I controversial, the viscosity of the oil doesn’t determine the supersaturation point of an oil.
When it comes to reducing PIP I use as little BB as I can and I make sure my oil is FRESH! Oil, like grape seed oil and many others can go rancid and that alone will cause some terrible PIP.
Again, just food for thought. They’re my own experiences from my own experiments.

2/20 in mct 350mg/ml. No pip.

BB doesn't give you pip. High ba and/or crashed gear does
Tell me the crashed gear you shot didn’t give you the most insane injection pain. Lol
I started using insulin pins about 7 years ago too. Game changer.

BB doesn't contribute to pip. Nebido is 50% bb with castor oil and has no pip whatsoever. BA at higher that 2% gives some pip (my ass remembers the pip from the 5% QV gear) but the main culprit is crashed gear. Microcrystals in the depot is what inflames the muscle and causes pip and sometimes sterile abscess.

BB doesn't contribute to pip. Nebido is 50% bb with castor oil and has no pip whatsoever. BA at higher that 2% gives some pip (my ass remembers the pip from the 5% QV gear) but the main culprit is crashed gear. Microcrystals in the depot is what inflames the muscle and causes pip and sometimes sterile abscess.
How to avoid microcrystals in the depot? Is this a consequence of a small bb?

How to avoid microcrystals in the depot? Is this a consequence of a small bb?
In my experience is not enough bb and not heating to near melting point in order to make it go into solution properly. With Bold U you dont have such a problem as its liquid in room temperature

In my experience is not enough bb and not heating to near melting point in order to make it go into solution properly. With Bold U you dont have such a problem as its liquid in room temperature
No, Bold U never had this problem. I did: 2% BA, 10% BB, the rest is a carrier oil.

Sponsors