Pharma Grade HGH - janoshik lab results?

dros

Does anyone know if jano has tested or have the links to tests of genotropin, humatrope, saizen, norditropin, omnitrope or similar pharma grade?

Thanks

check his front page
There is no pharma there.

I´ve seen tests before if I remember correctly, geno´s especially, and one saizen and humatrope, i believe they both tested 97%+

but i just got a pm he cant share. only those listed on his page.

if anyone has them please share.

thank you

hmm must of been taken down swore there was a couple up there.

I mean they are meaningless really esp for GENO as never know if actually legit or not, nor will you know if what u got is legit or not, nor does it mean your stuff or the stuff tested had been kept at room temp or in a hot storage unit in turkey etc.

cinntropin test not the best as far as dimmer IIRC.

what exactly is the purpose of your search? one company here had there pharma stuff tested and posted on there site but I cant remember which

Genos were tested. Cinnatropin too. Legit jintropin also and it had the best result from the pharma ones if I remember correctly. Have not seen humatrope tested yet although I believe it will score high. My favorite one with jins close second

Genos were tested. Cinnatropin too. Legit jintropin also and it had the best result from the pharma ones if I remember correctly. Have not seen humatrope tested yet although I believe it will score high. My favorite one with jins close second
I saw Humatrope and saizen tested by janoshik, but i can´t find them anymore on google. This was almost 2 years ago.
Humatrope was 97.5% and saizen 98.1% if I remember correctly.. i´m not 100% sure. But they both scored very high with the new testing he is doing.

I messages him but he can´t share what´s publicly available. Not sure why as it defeats the whole purpose

Here is one from norditropin.
It´s difficult to know how it was stored to be fair, considering it´s very low %

image-1662380231-gzk0ekxrc4_1200_0_0.jpg

hmm must of been taken down swore there was a couple up there.

I mean they are meaningless really esp for GENO as never know if actually legit or not, nor will you know if what u got is legit or not, nor does it mean your stuff or the stuff tested had been kept at room temp or in a hot storage unit in turkey etc.

cinntropin test not the best as far as dimmer IIRC.

what exactly is the purpose of your search? one company here had there pharma stuff tested and posted on there site but I cant remember which
Yes, this is the geno test I saw.

It´s not on jano´s page anymore but the sponsor has it up (he is a sponsor here)

Genotropin%20test.png

the cinnatropin

i think the pharmacy standard is maximum 6% dimer and 90% purity?

please correct me if i´m wrong @janoshik

obviously you dont want any dimer count as we don´t really know or understand what effects it has? @janoshik is there a thread on this somewhere and/or could you explain in short if have time.

Cinnatropin%20test.png

I think I saw jins in stock recently a little cheaper then seros