Pharmacom Adex

For the love of God... The endless pharmacom threads have got to stop. You do know there this an entire thread dedicated to this source right?

Millard is going to soon just have to change the name of this site to thinkpharmacom

For the love of God... The endless pharmacom threads have got to stop. You do know there this an entire thread dedicated to this source right?

Millard is going to soon just have to change the name of this site to thinkpharmacom
I looked on that thread and could not find a single thing about the respective ADEX. There are over like 300 pages of stuff on there. I agree there is a lot of people familiar with Pharmacom on here so that's why I asked the question. Better safe than sorry! Sorry It upset you...

I'm just picking on you bud. You can just post it up in the pcom thread. Don't need to start a new thread. There was some tests done on it but pharma is the way to go.

Happens. You realized the mistake. If only others took constructive criticism the way you do. If you need advice or suggestions or ideas. You can read through some logs on here. Wunderpus has frequent talk, as well as rodgerthat. OGH has a foodie thread where everything happens. And if you're interested in the latest news cast you can check out the most dangerous members of meso thread.

Welcome and good luck

Happens. You realized the mistake. If only others took constructive criticism the way you do. If you need advice or suggestions or ideas. You can read through some logs on here. Wunderpus has frequent talk, as well as rodgerthat. OGH has a foodie thread where everything happens. And if you're interested in the latest news cast you can check out the most dangerous members of meso thread.

Welcome and good luck
Thanks man!

Back