Current dosing

Pharmacom Labs Dbol at 5mg twice per day
Pharmaqo Superdrol at 5mg once per day

Labs taken at day 10:

Results from Marek health:

AST: 16
ALT: 17

Total Testosterone, Standard (ECLIA): 58​

Blood was drawn 1.5 hours after my morning dose.

The dbol was bought from a reputable seller, that posts independant lab results.

Code on the box was checked at Pharmacom Labs - Code Site and claims to be legit, and the blister pack looks exactly like the touchdown photos.

Website I bought from is an authorized seller.

Shouldnt my testosterone be higher? My natural level is about 600, I assume that 10mg of dbol is equivalent to androgen replacement. I don't know what my total testosterone should be at here.

(yeah, it's an oral only cycle)

Last edited:
You are retartd as fuck even thinking about steroids with this knowledge.
They are anabolic and androgenic but they are not testosterone. You body is no longer making any testosterone and orals are not a replacement for it. Just take creatine

You are retartd as fuck even thinking about steroids with this knowledge.
They are anabolic and androgenic but they are not testosterone. You body is no longer making any testosterone and orals are not a replacement for it. Just take creatine
Can anybody confirm this? Dianabol will not show on a blood test as total testosterone?

Can anybody confirm this? Dianabol will not show on a blood test as total testosterone?
It shouldn't show up as testosterone. I have only seen deca being picked up as test on eclia before.

Although Dbol can replace Testosterone and is one of the few that can do that, it is not recommended as orals are only short term thing. In reality nothing really replaces test long term and it's best to always use it.

It shouldn't show up as testosterone. I have only seen deca being picked up as test on eclia before.

Although Dbol can replace Testosterone and is one of the few that can do that, it is not recommended as orals are only short term thing. In reality nothing really replaces test long term and it's best to always use it.
Thanks, this is an expirement to see how long I can run this before kidney or liver markers go out of range, and what the results are when I stop.

Is it it worth testing for another form of testosterone that Dbol might show up as or is that possible?

Last edited:
Thanks, this is an expirement to see how long I can run this before kidney or liver markers go out of range, and what the results are when I stop.

Is it it worth testing for another form of testosterone that Dbol might show up as or is that possible?
no there is not. Deca is very similar to testosterone that is why it sometimes shows as test on none sensitive test.
Why do you to avoid test? It’s the safest

no there is not. Deca is very similar to testosterone that is why it sometimes shows as test on none sensitive test.
Guy is doing a full on medical experiment on himself to see how fast he can fuck up his liver/kidneys. Unbelievably, outstandingly fuckin’ retarded

I am tired of dealing with points and I want to try something different. I have a negative reaction to primo, deca, turanibol, and anavar but Dbol and Superdrol never bother me. Test is fine it's only the hastle of pinning and the soreness. I also like how short the half life is, I should be able to start my pct a few days after I cycle off, and if I have to stop after 4 weeks, thats fine, I never liked how shitty my sleep starts to get, and how my blood pressure eventually rises.

Dbol doesn't replace testosterone

I am tired of dealing with points and I want to try something different. I have a negative reaction to primo, deca, turanibol, and anavar but Dbol and Superdrol never bother me. Test is fine it's only the hastle of pinning and the soreness. I also like how short the half life is, I should be able to start my pct a few days after I cycle off, and if I have to stop after 4 weeks, thats fine, I never liked how shitty my sleep starts to get, and how my blood pressure eventually rises.
Just do testosterone. The soreness is most likely from virgin muscles. Give it a few weeks and most of it should subside. If not, try a different ester or carrier oil.

Dbol does not provide testosterone. It does provide some estrogen though allowing it to be used as a pseudo-base. It's still a terrible idea to run without testosterone.

You're going to be beyond fatigued and worn out by week 3 and unable to lift a weight once your TT hits single digits. Not to mention the hit your kidneys and liver are about to take for unsustainable water gains for the month you'll be able to run it relatively consequence free.

You're just going to bloat with no benefit.

If you don't want to pin, gear is a terrible idea.

The only person I know that successfully ran a Dbol base cycle was also an amphetamine addict giving him plenty of motivation and energy to continue lifting with a testosterone level of my dead grandmother. Even then, his liver and lipid values were totally shredded after 8 weeks, and still lost everything over the next couple months.

Last edited:
Current dosing

Pharmacom Labs Dbol at 5mg twice per day
Pharmaqo Superdrol at 5mg once per day

Labs taken at day 10:

Results from Marek health:

AST: 16
ALT: 17

Total Testosterone, Standard (ECLIA): 58​

Blood was drawn 1.5 hours after my morning dose.

The dbol was bought from a reputable seller, that posts independant lab results.

Code on the box was checked at Pharmacom Labs - Code Site and claims to be legit, and the blister pack looks exactly like the touchdown photos.

Website I bought from is an authorized seller.

Shouldnt my testosterone be higher? My natural level is about 600, I assume that 10mg of dbol is equivalent to androgen replacement. I don't know what my total testosterone should be at here.

(yeah, it's an oral only cycle)
As far as I know Dbol doesn’t raise your testosterone. You need to also take test cyp or test prop to actually raise your testosterone

Sponsors