pharmacom test e/eq

devildog93

10+ Year Member
500mg test E mon./fri for a total of 1g
300mg equipoise mon./fri. for a total of 600mg
Starting bodyweight - 235. No change in diet or exercise.
Bodyweight as of testing - 247.
Age 46
Test taken at middle of week 8, 36 hours after pin.

Test Name Result Flag Reference Range Lab
CBC With Differential/Platelet
WBC 6.0 3.4-10.8 x10E3/uL 01
RBC 5.63 4.14-5.80 x10E6/uL 01
Hemoglobin 16.9 12.6-17.7 g/dL 01
Hematocrit 52.6 HIGH 37.5-51.0 % 01
MCV 93 79-97 fL 01
MCH 30.0 26.6-33.0 pg 01
MCHC 32.1 31.5-35.7 g/dL 01
RDW 13.9 12.3-15.4 % 01
Platelets 311 150-379 x10E3/uL 01
Neutrophils 54 % 01
Lymphs 31 % 01
Monocytes 11 % 01
Eos 3 % 01
Basos 1 % 01
Neutrophils (Absolute) 3.3 1.4-7.0 x10E3/uL 01
Lymphs (Absolute) 1.9 0.7-3.1 x10E3/uL 01
Monocytes(Absolute) 0.6 0.1-0.9 x10E3/uL 01
Eos (Absolute) 0.2 0.0-0.4 x10E3/uL 01
Baso (Absolute) 0.0 0.0-0.2 x10E3/uL 01
Immature Granulocytes 0 % 01
Immature Grans (Abs) 0.0 0.0-0.1 x10E3/uL 01
Comp. Metabolic Panel (14)
Glucose, Serum 109 HIGH 65-99 mg/dL 01
BUN 11 6-24 mg/dL 01
Creatinine, Serum 1.34 HIGH 0.76-1.27 mg/dL 01
eGFR If NonAfricn Am 64 >59 mL/min/1.73 01
eGFR If Africn Am 73 >59 mL/min/1.73 01
BUN/Creatinine Ratio 8 LOW 9-20 01
Sodium, Serum 138 134-144 mmol/L 01
Potassium, Serum 5.2 3.5-5.2 mmol/L 01
Chloride, Serum 97 97-108 mmol/L 01
Carbon Dioxide, Total 24 18-29 mmol/L 01
Calcium, Serum 9.7 8.7-10.2 mg/dL 01
Protein, Total, Serum 7.0 6.0-8.5 g/dL 01
Albumin, Serum 4.4 3.5-5.5 g/dL 01
Globulin, Total 2.6 1.5-4.5 g/dL 01
A/G Ratio 1.7 1.1-2.5 01
Bilirubin, Total 0.2 0.0-1.2 mg/dL 01
Alkaline Phosphatase, S 78 39-117 IU/L 01
AST (SGOT) 24 0-40 IU/L 01
ALT (SGPT) 18 0-44 IU/L 01
Testosterone, Free+Total LC/MS
Testosterone, Total, LC/MS 6860.6 HIGH 348.0-1197.0 ng/dL 02
Results confirmed on
dilution.
Free Testosterone(Direct) >50.0 HIGH 6.8-21.5 pg/mL 02
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH <0.2 LOW 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01
FSH, Serum
FSH <0.2 LOW 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01
1 of 2
Estradiol
Estradiol 35.0 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01
Roche ECLIA methodology
Performing Laboratory Information:
01: LabCorp Dallas, 7777 Forest Lane Suite C350, Dallas TX, phone: 972-598-6000
Medical Director: MD CN Etufugh
02: LabCorp Burlington, 1447 York Court, Burlington NC, phone: 800-762-4344
Medical Director: MD William F Hancock

Hope that comes out in a readable format. Out of paper to take a pic.

All in all i can tell i have gained. I can tell you i am not a big fan of eq, at least at this amount. I changed from the go to test/deca with dbol kick-start formula. I will not do that again. This is a once ever few years cycle. On the plus side, i quit smoking somewhere along the way...maybe week 2. Also, i didn't feel like i needed anything for estrogen along the way this time.

I just copy and pasted it to a word document from the adobe it was in. I had planned on printing it out and snipping the top part with the info no one needs and taking pics, but my black ink is done and i'm out of paper anyway, so couple of days and then i will have the actual printed and posted instead of a copy/paste rich text doc. I also have batch numbers on both the eq and the test e 500.

What keeps bugging me is that it sure didn't seem like good stuff as far as the weights go. My joints felt fairly crappy the whole way through and my appetite was not that improved. First time doing equipoise and i don't think i'll be doing it again. All in all this was a craptacular cycle regardless of what the numbers say. I'm wondering if the numbers were skewed by the eq at all. The results left me scratching my head a bit.

I would agree except for a few things. #1 - I gained exactly zero on the bench, deadlift, and squat in that same period. #2 - i gained 12 pounds total. #3 - I really don't feel amped up at all. Now takes this for what it is worth. I know the numbers look good-ish, but this is far from my first cycle. This is a once every 2 years thing and to not gain a freaking pound on a lift is pretty insane. Could be other factors i suppose, but this is the first time the performance side of things has been this bad. Totally clean i would have looked for a move up by this point. 12 pounds in bodyweight is also the least amount of bodyweight i have gained across a cycle. If we assume some of that is water weight then i am really hosed on actual muscle.

Anyway, not a huge deal i suppose. I'll keep plugging and try something else next time and now i have something to test against next time.

@devildog93

Iirc there's a member here who did bloods on pharmacon also. It was test & eq cycle also. For some strange reason his test levels were extremely high. He wrote up a thread believing that Eq upped his test numbers.

If that's so, then you might have an issue with either your test or eq.... or both. Not sure if pharmacon backed his thread or not.

I think it was RT roads

•if this is the case you should have had higher numbers on 1.6g•

Do i care if anyone has my info? Sure i do. Can i do shit about it, nope. It's the cost of doing business i suppose.

In reply to mghoward, yes i think the eq inflated the test numbers or something else screwy is going on. As i stated, my performance is not any more impressive than prior to starting the cycle. I guess next time i will have to keep it totally simple and just do test by itself perhaps. Playing detective when results don't match up with lab results is a bit frustrating. I have a labmax i can play with. Beyond that it is just a guess. This cycle is done and in the bag anyway. If i had to guess, and that is exactly what this is, the eq inflated my test numbers somewhat, and my true test number is somewhere south of 5k.

Gear isn't a magic pill.. Doesn't automaticlly make strength and weight go thru the roof.. First your on eq and test... I'd be more disappoint about my strength if I was running strength compounds like halo or such. And 12 pounds is damn good on eq and not being close to a first cycle... If everyone just gained 20 pounds a cycle we would have some 500 pound guys out there. Lol... As far as strength goes time to switch up your routine

do u care that pharmacon has all your personal and order info stored, u know, like naps used to?

link? That is to the source of the claim, not the actual customer info.

And for the topic at hand. If you didn't gain any strength, then I'd something is wrong. What kind of routine do you have going on?

I was planning on doing test e/eq pharmacon for my next cycle.

I'm running wendler's 5/3/1 powerlifting setup. 2 training cycles so far. Like i said, this was far from my first cycle and this was close to the worst experience i have had performance-wise. I know what feeling enhanced normally feels like. Every couple of years i do a test base/deca 12 weeker to get over a hump or back on track so to speak. The results on this one were pitiful.

I'm running wendler's 5/3/1 powerlifting setup. 2 training cycles so far. Like i said, this was far from my first cycle and this was close to the worst experience i have had performance-wise. I know what feeling enhanced normally feels like. Every couple of years i do a test base/deca 12 weeker to get over a hump or back on track so to speak. The results on this one were pitiful.
Have you ran eq before? I don't get if you were so worried about performance why wouldn't you be running other compounds .... I don't feel crazy strength on eq. If any at all. I do notice my eating and endurance go way up.. Also eq messes with my mood which makes it hard

I think you should have stayed the course with your normal base (test & deca). Then adding something like Eq with a very small dose of tren.....I mean really small dose tren.

Did you achieve post ive body recomp?

Dema, i was on a gram of test man. What the hell else does a growing boy need? The eq was an add-on for joints and appetite mainly. I had never done it before, so i figured i would give it a try to do a comparison with deca, which i am very familiar with.

I am not crapping on pharmacom, i am just trying to make sense out of what the test says, and what i actually experienced and trying to get the two into an agreement. Right now it makes almost no sense. I opened this cycle with a squat of 555 for 5 and it was fucking gravy. It really hasn't gone anywhere in 9 weeks since. My bench has been flat at 355 for 5. My deadlift may have actually gone backwards, but hard to say with the wendler's training cycle. I do know it is nowhere near my peak of mid 5s for multiple reps. The weight i am not so concerned about at 5'8".

MGhoward, sorry man, i didn't understand the last question.

I think you should have stayed the course with your normal base (test & deca). Then adding something like Eq with a very small dose of tren.....I mean really small dose tren.

Did you achieve post ive body recomp?
What would you consider a very small dose of tren?

Back