pharmacom test e/eq

Hey was just reading through your thread her and had a couple questions/comments to add. Usually for joints it's deca or npp that people use as that usually has a therapeutic effect for joint support. Also on blood test results I've read that deca or npp can abnormally skew test levels to very high numbers that aren't true. Does EQ affect lab test results in any way? Other than that though I would say the numbers are pretty good if there is no skew in the results.

I've read on multiple threads here that eq can mess with test levels bevause test and eq areally chemically very simular. I do not know for a fact if that is true.

Yea, i don't know the answer to that either, i was just trying to connect the dots and make what i felt agree with the results i received on the test.

Yea, i don't know the answer to that either, i was just trying to connect the dots and make what i felt agree with the results i received on the test.

You had an LC/MS assay used to test your TT. It should be very accurate and not influenced by any other compound except testosterone.

Back