• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

PharmacomStore(Darius) mix 4 (400mg test / 200 nand) 16 week bulking cycle. (Details inside)

MassiveEating

Dear all,

It's time for another cycle.

I won't have much time to update as I'm under a heavy workload that will last four months at least (as well as cycle).

However, if people is interested I'll provide as much detail as possible. I see this mix is not that popular, at least I couldn't find much info on this. Let's start.

Weight: 80-82 kg I expect 4 kg water weight gain within the first weeks. Which is the amount I've lost after last cycle.

Height: 1.76 m

Bf: calliper saying something quite low, I'll post a picture later today anyway, I'm not really lean, but i don't mind. Objective is to get as big as possible, some fat accepted.

I'll be using:

1ml mix 4 E4D weeks 1 to 16
30mg dbol ED weeks 1 to 4

Other supplements I'll tell you later.

Diet starts at 3400 cal which I found to be my maintenance by reverse dieting last couple of months. And will go up until I see much fat building up.

I can give details of this as well.

Got to go back to work so if I missed something please tell me, I'm not really focused right now.

Thanks for reading, I welcome and appreciate any comments good or bad, speak your minds.

I started yesterday! By the way

It's time for a quick report,

I've gained 3 kg at the moment, I expected about 4 kg water weight gain so I'm not too scared of gaining this fast at the beginning of the cycle.

I've been eating 3500 cals, at first I struggled to meet this little quantity, but it was because I was trying to separate carb from fats, now I just eat carbs + fats every meal, except intra and post workout and I'm fine.

Diet is "clean foods" plus one 600 cals shake in between meals and 600 cals Intra workout shake.

Only problem by far has been some acid reflux that just started couple of days ago and the dbol may be the culprit. Gonna get OTC meds for this or discontinue if necessary.

Lifting is fine, I'm progressing slowly on purpose to not get burn fast and be at peak when deca effects are at its peak.

I also doing insulin pre workout, started at 5 units and went up by 1 unit each day, I'm at 12 right now and haven't had any symptoms of hypoglycemia. Pumps are great though, not sure it's the insulin or my intra workout. Guess both.

Another though is that it may not be still viable due to transport conditions may be I don't know.

I say this because twice, my wife confused my carb mix with a weight gainer and put that in my intra workout so I ended up doing 12 units and drinking only 50 g of carbs through 1 1/2 hours, didn't felt nothing in particular, except that my beverage was extremely sweet D:

Is reflux common with dbol
I've read up a little bit on that, it seems that is not so common. Also, mine might not be related to the dbol, I'm better now without taking anything, was just for a few days and I have no idea as my diet is pretty consistent.

I also doing insulin pre workout, started at 5 units and went up by 1 unit each day, I'm at 12 right now and haven't had any symptoms of hypoglycemia. Pumps are great though, not sure it's the insulin or my intra workout. Guess both.

Are you doing this without HGH? Just asking.

Quick report with bad news, got a damn considerable lump under right nipple.

Never felt this, I always checked before every so often for signs of gyno, I thought I was not prone to it but the dbol is too strong to run without an AI ( I was using Arimidex 0.5 E4D just because, but was totally not enough).

Didn't felt any pain or nothing, just decided to check my nipples and suddenly I felt it there, just like the descriptions I always read, hard lump size of a bean.

I started Arimidex 1mg ED today, discontinued the dbol straight away but kept test/deca and ordered some letrozole. Hopefully it will reverse the lump as anecdotal reports indicate. Going to run tapered dose up to 2.5 mg ED until it subsides then go back tapering down to a stable dose of Arimidex of 0.5mg EoD.

What do you guys think?

Well I've been really busy and had to take a full week off the gym, I've done 1 mg Arimidex until the letro arrived and I'm doing 2.5 mg ED at the moment, the lump reduced its size with the adex and now with the letro it has remained the same. Let's see what happens.

Apart from that I was progressing just fine, had to increase to 4100 kcal gradually, I'm doing an intensification phase and the going for more volume in about a month and I will increase further the cals to try growing little bit more.

Not that much I'd say, well I was having a hard time first and second week then I got used to it and sometimes I'm even hungry.

I can share my current diet, not now though but I'll post later.

Pretty basic 5 eggs w/veggies. 80 g oats + 20 g protein for breakfast

Then I have chicken and oats or chicken and rice for the day, a 600 cal intra workout shake and turkey + 150 g rice for dinner

I've been lazy/busy lately and I buy a bread from tesco 100 cal per slice and eat that with jam and/or PB. Along my usual chicken or eggs

never heard of tesco bread. 600 cal shake must be good size.I use natural plant based protein,with a mix of natural peanut butter and almond butter from costco thats priced well. whey doesnt work for me

never heard of tesco bread. 600 cal shake must be good size.I use natural plant based protein,with a mix of natural peanut butter and almond butter from costco thats priced well. whey doesnt work for me
So bad because whey is so cheap hehe, my intra workout is simple, 50 g whey + 100 g carbs (dextrose 85% fructose %15)

Tesco may be only a Europe shop I suppose, the thing is that you go there at night and there's bread about to expire at cheap prices like 25 p or even 5 p. Not bad if you're going to eat it in 1 or 2 days. I've found out that carb sources for me are not that critical, I use to eat "clean sources" but now I'm doing jam sandwiches and I'm alright.

What I'm trying tho is to get protein from meat and eggs basically. I leave whey for intra workout and half a scoop maybe to sweeten up the oats.

Quick update, lump is totally gone. Can't find it even trying hard, I'm more calm now.

Letro hasn't affected me that much, I'm doing 2.5 mg ED and don't really note any side. Everything is normal for me.

Glad you got the gyno reversed. I had the same thing happen with me my lump was a lot smaller pea sized but letro took it away within a week. Cycle looks great. I'm currently going similar NPP 300 atm and test 600 atm per week. Will be following. Keep the posts going!