MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

No longer sponsored it appears so thread gets buried.

Or maybe business is slow ? Who knows

@Mr.PQR green labels ready yet bro ? It’s well into summer now my guy.
Everything is good bro
We will still be sponsors here

Yes they are as soon we sell most of older labels new batch will be out

I noticed that you have an EU domestic section in your page.Why are the compounds there more expensive than those Eu Pharmaquo sells ? He is still your eu reseller , right ?

I noticed that you have an EU domestic section in your page.Why are the compounds there more expensive than those Eu Pharmaquo sells ? He is still your eu reseller , right ?
Yes he is, that's why we keep prices higher or else nobody Would order from resellers but directly from us

Yes he is, that's why we keep prices higher or else nobody Would order from resellers but directly from us
so now that opti guy in USA will no longer resell Pharmaqo oils can you make us domesic warehouse oils same price as international.

That way we can still buy directly from u big pal but just for normal prices

so now that opti guy in USA will no longer resell Pharmaqo oils can you make us domesic warehouse oils same price as international.

That way we can still buy directly from u big pal but just for normal prices
Those prices have nothing to do with opti selling his products. He has been selling us domestic at these prices long before opti ever carried his stuff. I’m ALL for cheaper prices, but it doesn’t make any sense for us domestic and international to be the same price for the seller. There’s a ton more risk and overhead involved with selling domestic. Paying for storage, shippers, etc.

Those prices have nothing to do with opti selling his products. He has been selling us domestic at these prices long before opti ever carried his stuff. I’m ALL for cheaper prices, but it doesn’t make any sense for us domestic and international to be the same price for the seller. There’s a ton more risk and overhead involved with selling domestic. Paying for storage, shippers, etc.
I didn’t ask you

There is another issue for USA domestic,import there is so expensive and also all other cost we pay to others,if we lower it to be exactly like International our profit would be almost nothing bro,we would just cover the cost to be at 0

There is another issue for USA domestic,import there is so expensive and also all other cost we pay to others,if we lower it to be exactly like International our profit would be almost nothing bro,we would just cover the cost to be at 0
Green labels for orals ready yet brother man ?