MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

I ordered anadrol for you guys like 5 months and I never got a word back even though I paid for the order. Scam company. No idea why your allowed to advertise here.

Ordered USA domestic on 8/13. Took a week to process and ship. Just landed today. Individual packaging of products is fucking phenomenal. Got some HGH and XXX tablets with the discount code. Overall mostly happy with the service. Only small caveat is turn time from processing to shipping. Thank you!

Ordered USA domestic on 8/13. Took a week to process and ship. Just landed today. Individual packaging of products is fucking phenomenal. Got some HGH and XXX tablets with the discount code. Overall mostly happy with the service. Only small caveat is turn time from processing to shipping. Thank you!
Yeah with the pricing and shipping process only makes sense to order international for the same products. I’d love to try an order from him especially with the sale but want to know if the international shipping is guaranteed/reship if customs or any other issue