Phx-store is a scammer

husp7

Placed an order 4 weeks ago with these guys. I paid and this guy promised me first that I’ll receive the tracking link in the next few days. 2 weeks passed, nothing. I sent them an email, next morning I get one back saying “your order has been sent to the staff who take care of the shipment. In the next few days we will send you the tracking of your order.”. This has been 2 weeks ago and nothing. They don’t reply to my emails anymore either.

This guy goes under the fake name of “Shawn”, you can sometimes spot some spelling mistakes etc. in his English when he posts on this forum. I paid with visa, so he gave me his full name and country. I can tell you one thing and his name is definitely not Shawn, not even close.

Just do yourself a favor and don’t order from PHX-Store. They’re scammers and still active on this forum.

If you got scammed that’s 100% on you! We have tons of high quality sources with great reviews. I’m not sure how anyone could fail at finding one.

Placed an order 4 weeks ago with these guys. I paid and this guy promised me first that I’ll receive the tracking link in the next few days. 2 weeks passed, nothing. I sent them an email, next morning I get one back saying “your order has been sent to the staff who take care of the shipment. In the next few days we will send you the tracking of your order.”. This has been 2 weeks ago and nothing. They don’t reply to my emails anymore either.

This guy goes under the fake name of “Shawn”, you can sometimes spot some spelling mistakes etc. in his English when he posts on this forum. I paid with visa, so he gave me his full name and country. I can tell you one thing and his name is definitely not Shawn, not even close.

Just do yourself a favor and don’t order from PHX-Store. They’re scammers and still active on this forum.
Out of curiosity, what made you go with these guys, and how did you find them?

Hi, write the ID of your order please! After this we will continue our discussion.

I had the chance to try a lot of px labs products, I can say that these are very, very good products, the best for some of them, I have never commented on this company because I had winning these products with a contest, I think these are the same products as Balkans, I think there are connections with Balkans, sp, px labs.. the product for cutting in injection with albuterol is an atomic bomb. . respect your customers and meso rules, this company will become essential.

Back