Pin infection

This is an old thread I dug up because I came to find out that the FDA has shut down fish meds being sold without a script. Are there any places I can get amox and keflex? If anyone has a suggestion please . It used to be so easy but now - this sucks.

Yes, China, India and a few sources here. I got a few bottles of bird dox and fish mix back in December. Where I'm at we can get Mexican antibiotics at the flea market aka pulga market

Yes I have some keflex and amox on hand as well but it’s always good to be stocked up. I’ve caught a few bad infections in my 25 years plus of AAS. Thank hod it’s been awhile though. The fish mox always did the trick so shame it’s not as accessible.

Yes I have some keflex and amox on hand as well but it’s always good to be stocked up. I’ve caught a few bad infections in my 25 years plus of AAS. Thank hod it’s been awhile though. The fish mox always did the trick so shame it’s not as accessible.

PCT24 on here has them all, in fact, most are the same manufacturers of generic antibiotics sold in the US.

There are only a couple of US antibiotic manufacturers left, and the only one for Amoxicillin is about to go under (again).

http://www.wsj.com/health/pharma/america-is-running-out-of-generic-drugmakers-another-one-is-on-the-brink-dbd8bb17

Since you'll have to pay shipping anyway, this might provide inspiration on what to stock up with. It's a company catering to wealthy preppers. A doctor writes scripts and they sell you an expensive kit with all the antibiotics and other emergency meds you might need. Be sure to click the "add ons" to see the additional meds they recommend. I find it a good reference for which antibiotics are used to treat what.

You can replicate this with India pharma for 1/10th the price, and Indian foil strips are much better for long term storage.

Last edited: