Pin Sizes

After years of pinning, I've found my protocol... and it's the protocol of a wimp.

Whether it's daily injections or twice weekly injections, here is what I use:

Green 21G (1 inch) needle for withdrawing
Purple 24G (1.25 inch) needle for injecting

I would inject using blues. But I only have a few injection sites I like to use (because they tend to have the least amount of PIP/discomfort the following day), and use a 5ml to slam everything in.

Now I'll break it up into maximum 2.5ml in a 3ml barrel and make multiple injections.

My sites:
Ventroglutes (both)
Glutes (both)
Quads (both)
Delts (both)
Tris (infrequently)
sometimes chest, but it really depends on if it's something like a 50mg/ml water based solution. But I haven't done that in a long time (as it was more of an experiment).

But yeah, pinning with purples into ventros twice a week, no stinging, no pip, no discomfort, deep enough not to leave a lump. Perfect spot to inject in my humble opinion. So whether it's 100mg/ml solution for 400mg/ml solution, as long as the barrel is <3ml - it tends to go in pretty quickly.

Oils, heated first:
Draw with 23G, inject with 25G 1” in quads and delts.
Peptides/hgh:
Draw with whatever I have in abundance
Inject:
i.m. 30G 1” in delts
s.c. 1/2 or 5/8 depending on location, or just draw and pin with the same insulin syringe.
I’ve started putting anything I do s.c. in the reusable pens

20-22 pull
25 5/8-1inch to inject

depends on location

light volume could be 5/8
quads, delts, VG, chest

Heavy volume is 3-4ml
delts. VG

used to do 23 to pin but i got sick of stabbing and now i use slin pins... takes forever to draw but dont even fill the pin