Pinned too much on accident. What to do now? (First cycle)

Cuccu

I started my first cycle today. Im using 300mg of test c and 200mg of mast e a week. I'm pinning eod so abt 85mg of test and 60mg of mast per pin. I pinned my test first but realised afterwards that I had made a calculation error and I had pinned 225mg instead of 85mg. After realising this I pinned the normal 60mg of mast. Should I just continue pinning as planned or pin test a little less for a week?

You’ll be fine, in fact some people frontload extra their first week or two so they reach full saturation quicker. Just continue as normal imo

I started my first cycle today. Im using 300mg of test c and 200mg of mast e a week. I'm pinning eod so abt 85mg of test and 60mg of mast per pin. I pinned my test first but realised afterwards that I had made a calculation error and I had pinned 225mg instead of 85mg. After realising this I pinned the normal 60mg of mast. Should I just continue pinning as planned or pin test a little less for a week?
Who suggested you pin EOD on those esters? 2x a week is good and won't fluctuate your levels too much.

I just read that you should inject more frequently to achieve more stable hormone levels and lower e2. I want to keep my e2 stable since I'm not using an ai.
With those eaters and that dose make it easier on yourself and do like Mon, Wed, Fri. Should be plenty stable

Your cock will fall off and your balls are gone now...

Immediately go to pct and pin 100mg estrogen valerate as a countermeasure. Watch 3 romantic movies and it should level off.

TL;DR Continue with your usual pinning schedule

I think twice a week is plenty on this cycle. If you really don't agree you could do MWF. That's easier to remember than EOD, at least to me. Also it's your first cycle. It should be 500mg test, no mast or anything else except AI if needed. One variable at a time so you know better what affects you how and what to change when you hit problems. I would save the mast for the second cycle

Personally, I like to front load when I start a cycle. I wouldn't suggest it for someone's first cycle but too late! Basically now you are going to hit peak test level much sooner. The level of mast in your body is going to lag behind a bit so it will peak a few weeks later. No big deal. Just carry on.

I suggest you write your protocol, dosing, ml/iu per pin and all that good info in a diagram or list so you can reference it for the cycle and for the future. I write all that out with dates and I even list the pinning days so I don't have to think about much once it's going.