Pinning 101

3lb Burrito

Anyone have an easy reference sheet for which size pins to use for which injection sites?

Something like

Abdomen SubQ: 31g 5/16"
Quad SubQ: whatever's right for that
Quad IM: 25g 1"

Or whatever they are. The TRT clinic sent me home with a bag of needles and instructions to shoot glute every time and from what I gather that's not the way to go. I don't mind building a mini pharmacy but I need to know what to use where.

Thanks...

I have only tried to SubQ a few times with Test, and I am not a fan. Left me with huge bumps, so I am strictly a IM only guy now.

I would go 25g or better on the needle, as oils are a bitch to draw up if you go smaller. I alternate between glutes, delts, and quads.

I am a big fan of subq, just use the standard insulin pins 29G half inch in your glutes/hips and you'll be ok. No need to go stomach or other places. Also don't go with smaller than half inch because you need to reach the fat area and not the skin. These are good for water based stuff, the oils might cause you lumps. I was pinning every day for 9 months in glutes only, TRT doses and cycle doses with other compounds as well and i had no problem. I'm doing an experiment now with IM but i think after this cycle i'll go back to subq.

Also, you can go IM with 29G half inch if you do side delts, rear delts and quads, unless your bodyfat is over 20-25%

Oils IM length and bore according to ffat and how thick is the oil

Peptides SQ, most are going fine with 32g insulin needles

Back