Pinning 101

To hell with all these harpoons for TRT.

Shallow IM into alternating delts painless, fast, no subQ lumps, no risk of hitting a nerve, no switching needles.

27g 1/2".

Equally important, a HIGH QUALITY syringe makes all the difference. put the extra effort into getting BD. It's what you'll see at every high quality hospital. Cheap shit feels like a serrated knife by comparison, though it's not obvious until you switch.

Even better, use a vial spike, so you can fill the syringe and then attach the needle, keeping it even sharper.

A 27g BD feels smoother than a 30g generic needle from Amazon, draws and injects much faster.

Let me know if you need help finding them.

IMG_8574.webpIMG_8218.webp

Last edited:
To hell with all these harpoons for TRT.

Shallow IM into alternating delts painless, fast, no subQ lumps, no risk of hitting a nerve, no switching needles.

27g 1/2".

Equally important, a HIGH QUALITY syringe makes all the difference. put the extra effort into getting BD. It's what you'll see at every high quality hospital. Cheap shit feels like a serrated knife by comparison, though it's not obvious until you switch.

Even better, use a vial spike, so you can fill the syringe and then attach the needle, keeping it even sharper.

A 27g BD feels smoother than a 30g generic needle from Amazon, draws and injects much faster.

Let me know if you need help finding them.
You got a link? Id love to try BD 27g to compare to the amazon 30Gs ive been using for over the last year

You got a link? Id love to try BD 27g to compare to the amazon 30Gs ive been using for over the last year

This is the version I use. I buy the 6 box cases, (300 kits) at a much lower price per syringe.

It's syringe perfection. The 1ml barrel is the diameter of a 3ml, but with extra thick walls for zero flex, so injection pressure is reduced, super clear and minimal amount of residual liquid held over for precise dosing. Made in Singapore, not China, when you see these under a microscope cheap needles look like the pitted surface of the moon, and these are polished to a smooth perfect surface.

Even if the pain doesn't matter to you, with less grabbing of tissue, there's less scar formation. Thousands of pins into roughly the same small area and I have no scar tissue whatsoever.

All this attention to detail makes a big difference. This version comes with the thumb activated safety shield, which is a little cheaper for some reason, but I like it. Helps avoid poking yourself trying to put the cap back on if you do that.

They're available in all needle sizes and 3ml barrels too.

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back