First time pinning delts

I dunno try again and see before writing off delts, they are a pretty good spot to pin
Exactly, some of the spots at first seemed weird or uncomfortable to inject, but became my fav ones. Shoulders are awesome location, using insulin syringes you can kinda feel if you're in the right spot just by pushing a bit if no pain and smooth then you know it's going great, if slight pain it's possible you're near nerve and if sharp pain definitely don't proceed and try to adjust just a bit.

I remember my bad injection in to quad years ago, I hit big vein somehow (shit lighting I think) after done injecting I pulled the syringe out the blood squirted for a moment, it was not pleasant and I thought about abandoning this loc. But after learning some technique and being more careful than I was before, it is quite good spot.

I pinned my right delt for the first time after only pinning glutes. Didn’t think about aspirating for god knows why… ended up with a nice big old bruise and a few heavy trickles of blood. Will be sticking to glutes :p

I pinned my right delt for the first time after only pinning glutes. Didn’t think about aspirating for god knows why… ended up with a nice big old bruise and a few heavy trickles of blood. Will be sticking to glutes :p
Dont let that be why you dont pin delts.
Bruises happen regardless of where or if you aspirate.

Been pinning for years, I have never aspirated once with zero issues.

I know, I need to try ot again but it has definitely put me off. Plus the bruise is still there (nearly gone) and don't really want bruised delts every time I pin, summers here and I don't want people questioning haha.

I know, I need to try ot again but it has definitely put me off. Plus the bruise is still there (nearly gone) and don't really want bruised delts every time I pin, summers here and I don't want people questioning haha.
Man, shoulders are so easy. Use good quality insulin syringes, I prefer Japanese, but I'm sure there are so many other decent ones. Stand in the good lighting with mirror in front and turn your shoulders, you will see anatomy of it pretty clearly it will give you the idea where to inject, I bet you hit the nerve once and panicked, shit happens, you can do that anywhere so chill out and do your injections slow and careful. If you feel pain going in slowly then pull out adjust the location a little bit and try again. You will laugh when you nail it few times and think how I could've messed it up lol. Take care.

I've had issues pinning medial and anterior delt. Nothing terrible and it hasn't stopped me pinning them.

I'm going through my memory and posterior delts have almost always been trouble free.

If you have trouble pinning them, do more face pulls.

throw those 1.5" in the trash unless youre holding an exceptional amount of BF. 1" is plenty for any site.

I personally use the following for my sites. (up to 1ml)
29g .5"
delts
tris
lats
top of the quad
traps (exceptionally rare)

25g 1" (i only use these sites if i have to pin more than 1ml)
ventro glutes
side of the quad
glutes (rarely, twisting for it is a pain)

99.9% of my shots are done with 29g slins and unless im in a rush, i will split up does over 1m into two shots with slin pins. I just prefer to take a couple extra minutes and pin twice with slins than once with a 25g. I really only break them and the 3ml barrels out when on a larger blast, or in prep, when the total injection volume is much higher.
So when you do two in slin syringes per injection.. are we doing bilateral or same side one. Then repeat same side?

Man, I like to pin delts with slins (usually when running mast or prop or anything short acting), .5g at a time. I always thought I was breaking the rules. Glad there's some other renegades out there. Wish they'd make slins that held more than a .5g. I'm lean and suspect 1/2inch IS IM for my delts.

Quick question on delts tho- I actually did a big boy pin today into my delt with a 1" needle, went maybe a little further back than normal, got a bleeder. Think I must have gotten some in the blood vessel, cause it didn't feel good and I got a taste in my mouth after. Trickle ran down my arm before clotting up. How long can I expect to live?

Man, I like to pin delts with slins (usually when running mast or prop or anything short acting), .5g at a time. I always thought I was breaking the rules. Glad there's some other renegades out there. Wish they'd make slins that held more than a .5g. I'm lean and suspect 1/2inch IS IM for my delts.

Quick question on delts tho- I actually did a big boy pin today into my delt with a 1" needle, went maybe a little further back than normal, got a bleeder. Think I must have gotten some in the blood vessel, cause it didn't feel good and I got a taste in my mouth after. Trickle ran down my arm before clotting up. How long can I expect to live?
you're gonna die within a week lol

They do make them up to 1ml..

Using an exceptionally high quality pin is a surprisingly satisfying small luxury.

I use 27g 1/2" into alternating delts and it's been perfect, and painless. I haven't had a lump or pip since I started using this method.

I'm lean too and pin delts 25g 1" without any problems

Just go a few inches above your delt line, apply some light pressure, if there's pain, move the spot a little bit, if there's no pain, proceed.

If you flex your delt before pinning, or applying the needle--you should also be able to somewhat see where the veins are. I'm not saying to flex while pinning I'm saying flex to see where the veins are, then relax the muscle, and pin. It shouldn't be painful at all

I'm lean too and pin delts 25g 1" without any problems

Just go a few inches above your delt line, apply some light pressure, if there's pain, move the spot a little bit, if there's no pain, proceed.

If you flex your delt before pinning, or applying the needle--you should also be able to somewhat see where the veins are. I'm not saying to flex while pinning I'm saying flex to see where the veins are, then relax the muscle, and pin. It shouldn't be painful at all

At a 1/2" veins seem to never be an issue,

Veins are very surface level. Doubt there's a difference between 1/2" and 1" in in terms of vein depth

For whatever reason, the worst I've gotten in thousands of 1/2" delt pins is an occasional very slight bleed that quickly stops. When I used to go deeper I'd occasional get bruises and painful lumps.

When I started with 1/2" I thought it was so trouble free by comparison I thought "this can't be right", lol.

i use a 25 g 1" into my delts as well as quads and i just put it all the way in and have never ever had a problem with pip or bruising or anything uncomfortable , just my experience....

The key is DEEP IM administration. If you don't have enough muscle to get a 1.5" needle in then you are in trouble

They do make them up to 1ml..

Using an exceptionally high quality pin is a surprisingly satisfying small luxury.

I use 27g 1/2" into alternating delts and it's been perfect, and painless. I haven't had a lump or pip since I started using this method.
Where these 1ml slins at?

The key is DEEP IM administration. If you don't have enough muscle to get a 1.5" needle in then you are in trouble
With such thin skin on the delt, why deep? 1" or less is already IM, what's the advantage to burying it a bit deeper? I feel like the further you go the higher chance you're going to hit something or make more scar tissue

Where these 1ml slins at?

Just search Amazon for 29g 1ml syringe.

But if these are for peptides, the very best are BD VEO 30g 1ml. they have them at ADW Diabetes or you can buy them at Sam's club pharmacy without a prescription.

Regular BD 29g 1ml are available at ADW too and better than the crappy ones sold at Amazon.

Back