Pinning multiple compounds in same syringe.

glemglem

Is there any issue pinning compounds with different esters in the same spot. I assume no but figured better to ask before I blindly try.

Just don't pin water based and oil based in the same syringe. Dr. Todd Lee is crazy for telling people to do that.

But combining your injectable oils in one syringe is perfectly fine.

Just don't pin water based and oil based in the same syringe. Dr. Todd Lee is crazy for telling people to do that.

I don't have any problems mixing the two I ran it that way for a few months no issues. I simply don't do it now because it's actually faster and more convenient to pin HGH by itself and oils by themselves

Crazy, and dangerous in general with his advises. Thank god he's not on AB anymore..

I don't have any problems mixing the two I ran it that way for a few months no issues. I simply don't do it now because it's actually faster and more convenient to pin HGH by itself and oils by themselves
I guess it's individual then. I did it a couple times and it took weeks for anything to be absorbed. It hurt like hell that whole time. Never again for me. o_O

My uncles use to do that though, this is with vet grade gear, stanzolol and boldenone lol. It was normal back in the 80s/90s.