PIP / fever symptoms 1st cycle

Personally my first 1-3 injections in any new site cause significant discomfort for one or two days. So this could be normal.

Other options are allergic reactions to the carrier oil. Example, I’m allergic to MCT/MIG oil; it causes swelling and Inflammation, pain and mobility issues.

Hello,

Last week I had my first ever shot of PED, test E 250mg (1ml) in ventrogluteal site. I felt slight pain the next day, mild symptoms of fever (temperature was normal though). It was very mild so I didn't think much of it.

I had my 2nd shot 2 days ago in my other glute. I tried to warm up the oil and massage the spot after injecting. The muscle pain started almost immediately after the shot, all the symptoms feel twice as worse, even 2 days later. I still feel the muscle pain in injection site and I'm barely able to even dress up in the morning due to the pain.

Should I worry or is this normal for a first cycle? If the next shot gets worse I will probably just quit, it gets to the point where it negatively affects my training.
Virgin muscle pip, you did too much for a new muscle that's never been pinned

Thanks, hopefully you are right. I might try the dorso gluteal spot instead. Did you also have symptoms of flu/fever along with the pain?
Your problem is you pinning too much into virgin muscle. You said it's your first cycle. How fat are you. Age?

You might be missing the vg. I just drop the toilet lid and sit down. My vg is pretty over developed and just pops out like a Ballon.
Give it a shot...literally and figuratively lol

My androgen flue was insane. When i begun TRT it started. Fever, headache, sore throat, feeling like shit. FOR 12 DAYS. But after thoes days I got energy, morning woods, motivation. Perfectly normal! Keep on pinning