Planning next blast

accidentaljedi173

Ive been running 500mg of test for my first blast. I'm currently waiting for my 5week blood test results. I started off with 250mg and plan to cruise at that amount. I'm going to be making another purchase soon,and for my next blast I want to add masteron. My questions being would it be better to stay at my cruise of 250mg test, and add 250mg of masteron or is 1:1 the wrong approach and maybe bump the test up for the blast? My logic being that it would be another blast at 500mg but with 2 compounds instead of 1.

Is 250mg to small an amount of masteron to benefit from it? Is it worth blasting with or should I just add it into my cruise, and still blast 500mg of test without masteron? I'll be using it either way I just want to use it in the most beneficial manner.

Last edited:
I'm 31, and I've been lifting since I was 16 or 17. Was on an MMA journey most of that time so the type of training shifted in the past 5 years, and sprinkle in some injuries along the way lol
Nice. I’m not trying to sell you on it but have you considered GH? It’s the greatest compound going with risk vs benefit in mind. Esp for those of us getting older. I’m about 10 years older than you.

You’d be fine on 250test/250mast I think. But if you’re like me (injury plagued, rough joints, etc) mast doesn’t help. My other favorite compound is NPP. My joints feel amazing when I run it. Something like 300 test, 300 NPP would be a great beginner blast. But again, I’m just not a huge fan of mast. I’d rather use primo if anything.

Nice. I’m not trying to sell you on it but have you considered GH? It’s the greatest compound going with risk vs benefit in mind. Esp for those of us getting older. I’m about 10 years older than you.

You’d be fine on 250test/250mast I think. But if you’re like me (injury plagued, rough joints, etc) mast doesn’t help. My other favorite compound is NPP. My joints feel amazing when I run it. Something like 300 test, 300 NPP would be a great beginner blast. But again, I’m just not a huge fan of mast. I’d rather use primo if anything.
I've considered both gh and primo. Both being fairly pricey compared to mast. Haven't thought about npp but the therapeutic effect of it is enticing. As far as gh goes would I just buy a kit and run it for blast or is there more to it than taking 3iu a day until the kits gone?

I've considered both gh and primo. Both being fairly pricey compared to mast. Haven't thought about npp but the therapeutic effect of it is enticing. As far as gh goes would I just buy a kit and run it for blast or is there more to it than taking 3iu a day until the kits gone?
I get it. This becomes an expensive hobby. GH is a longer commitment. I run it year round. Some people take a few months off. Whatever. 2-3iu is only going to give you benefits. I run 4iu daily. The results are slow, but absolutely miraculous. Again, not trying to sell you on it. I get it can be expensive. But compared to 10-15 years ago it’s nothing. You couldn’t even get real GH. Now we have testing and Chinese sources pumping the shit out for cheap. Quality does matter though. Just do your research. Keep lurking. Any questions feel free to DM me. A lot of knowledgeable peeps on this forum. It’s the best one going by far.

I get it. This becomes an expensive hobby. GH is a longer commitment. I run it year round. Some people take a few months off. Whatever. 2-3iu is only going to give you benefits. I run 4iu daily. The results are slow, but absolutely miraculous. Again, not trying to sell you on it. I get it can be expensive. But compared to 10-15 years ago it’s nothing. You couldn’t even get real GH. Now we have testing and Chinese sources pumping the shit out for cheap. Quality does matter though. Just do your research. Keep lurking. Any questions feel free to DM me. A lot of knowledgeable peeps on this forum. It’s the best one going by far.
Very expensive hobby between blood work, supplements/vitamins, ansillaries etc... Im honestly almost talked into the gh at this point lmao

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back