Platue after 8th week on cycle?

Bigbicep

Is it true that gains stop after around 8 weeks on cycle? Is it a thing that people will up dosage or add another compound after the 8 week mark? Or is this bs?

If you’re trying to justify using more then that’s not the answer
No im not trying to justify anything. I was just reading and I saw someone saying that after 8weeks the gains slow down. In my opinion this would be dumb because people are running cycles at the same dose for 20 weeks+ I’m just wondering how it works. And I was curious so I’m asking the question here. This is not a personal question it’s just something I am wondering about

Let’s start with this. What is your experience?
Am I reading that right? Your 24
Yes, 24. I have done 2 cycles first one was 500 test only. Second was 500 test 400 npp but the npp made me depressed so I dropped it and stayed at 600mg test with 5-10mg Dbol throughout the cycle. My next cycle I’m planning on being test only 750-1g. But regardless I’m most likely going to keep my dosage the same throughout the cycle.

5-10 mg of Dianabol is not much at all ..
Every cycle you do is gonna have a purpose on what you want to accomplish.. your diet needs to compliment that purpose.. your very young.. I would focus on the food first ..

5-10 mg of Dianabol is not much at all ..
Every cycle you do is gonna have a purpose on what you want to accomplish.. your diet needs to compliment that purpose.. your very young.. I would focus on the food first ..
I ran 5-10mg for less liver toxicity but mainly to see the effect of low dose for a whole cycle length and see if it helped me put on some maintainable muscle rather then blowing up for 6 weeks with water then losing it all once stopping. But yes food is always the main thing I’m well aware.

Back