• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

PLEASE HELP. Going insane.

Not trolling, just in a panicked state of mind.
My friend, you are only going to make it worse by remaining in a panicked state of mind. What you think about you bring about. Read that again. If you truly belive you have erection problems, you will. If you firmly believe you cant get women you wont.

If you focus on what you want, create the feeling you already have that which you seek, the universe has no choice but to match that desire/frequency. Look this shit up on YouTube and get inspired. We focus so much on the "individual" through social media and our physical self/ego that we ignore the fact we need spirtual/mental balance as well.

Consider it might be time for a paradigm shift in your perception of yourself. Read some books, watch some youtube videos and breathe, meditate, forget about sex, women, chasing muscle gains. 750mg/wk for two years will fuck you up in ways you dont even realize. That was dangerous man. IDGAF what your bloods show. Your kidneys, liver, mental health all take a huge hit at that level for so long.

I have to tell you man, I might be 50 but I've never been happier as I've put in my work (mentally) and when you reach that level of peace, real confidence sans ego, women notice. They see a man that they cant figure out and they love it.

Fight for what you believe in and dont let no woman control you or your emotions. The goal is to stay centered no matter what life throws your way.

No ED. Could it just possibly be the fact that my body is used to high amounts of androgens for a long time, and now that I am in the high normal it will take a bit to come back?

SHBG is probably cranking While you’re doing 750mg test. It’s an enzyme that tries to reduce free testosterone in the system.

When you’re jamming shit hard for 2 years and then come down to a somewhat normal level, SHBG is still robbing free testosterone at a crazy rate like you’re at 750 but really on 250mg binding up WAY more test. This explains why you feel better immediately after ramping back up.

blood work showing free and bound will confirm.

Also, if you’re suicidal, seek help.

Lots of resources for people. Get help if you need it, man.

What do you mean by cranking?
SHBG is probably cranking While you’re doing 750mg test. It’s an enzyme that tries to reduce free testosterone in the system.

When you’re jamming shit hard for 2 years and then come down to a somewhat normal level, SHBG is still robbing free testosterone at a crazy rate like you’re at 750 but really on 250mg binding up WAY more test. This explains why you feel better immediately after ramping back up.

blood work showing free and bound will confirm.

He means increased. SHBG higher than normal.

Binding hormones are not the enemy. I think they are misunderstood on steroid boards. There are binding hormones for just about everything. They do not destroy testosterone like aromatase does. They just bind it up. Sooner or later they release it. It is your body's way of making the hormone last longer and use what the body needs.

"Upon their release from steroidogenic cells, biologically active steroids are transported in the blood largely by albumin, sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), and corticosteroid-binding globulin (CBG). Additionally, these proteins regulate the non-protein-bound or ‘free’ fraction of steroid hormones in plasma, and control their ability to leave the blood vessels within tissues and to access their target cells"

Note that there are other binding hormones discussed in this article, too.

He means increased. SHBG higher than normal.

Binding hormones are not the enemy. I think they are misunderstood on steroid boards. There are binding hormones for just about everything. They do not destroy testosterone like aromatase does. They just bind it up. Sooner or later they release it. It is your body's way of making the hormone last longer and use what the body needs.

"Upon their release from steroidogenic cells, biologically active steroids are transported in the blood largely by albumin, sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), and corticosteroid-binding globulin (CBG). Additionally, these proteins regulate the non-protein-bound or ‘free’ fraction of steroid hormones in plasma, and control their ability to leave the blood vessels within tissues and to access their target cells"

Note that there are other binding hormones discussed in this article, too.
So you're telling me proviron could fix the issue? It lowers shbg

So you're telling me proviron could fix the issue? It lowers shbg

It will, BUT I would not add more steroids to the equation. You‘ll just adding a different flavor turd to a shit salad.

use a heafty dose of Boron for about 3 weeks with your 200mg of testosterone and I’d bet you feel a lot better.

Quit trying to jack it all the time. Go for a walk, sleep 8-10 hours a night, do the above and you will be good, buddy.

It will, BUT I would not add more steroids to the equation. You‘ll just adding a different flavor turd to a shit salad.

use a heafty dose of Boron for about 3 weeks with your 200mg of testosterone and I’d bet you feel a lot better.

Quit trying to jack it all the time. Go for a walk, sleep 8-10 hours a night, do the above and you will be good, buddy.
Wtf is boron?

Wtf is boron?

Reading all this dropped my IQ a few points. I can't afford that.

Why are you dodging the questions about your stats? It's damn important! For example if your Bf is too high then you have more aromatise enzyme and a higher conversion rate from testosterone to estrogen.

Why so resistant to help? At this point no one gives a flying fuck if you're fat or not! Or if you're too skinny to be using gear.

So many damn knowledgeable Guys tried to help and you got a lot of good answers. Giving partial information won't help you!

Edit: drop your fucking ego annd do what's best for you long term

Guys are giving you all the good advice you could ever possibly need and you keep asking questions with a big fucking attitude.

Your girl didn’t leave you because of your flaccid wing-wang. She left you because you’re an insufferable miserable cunt.
I love it here! There is nothing better than a cup of coffee in the morning and a great 6 page read about some idiot that that took 750 mg of test a week for 2 years and now his dick doesn't work. Even with all the great advice everyone has chimed in and given he still comes to the table with a attitude.

Bro id say dont worry. Get yourself on a cruise dose of 140-180mg / week, not 250. I repeat, do not use 250. I would opt for 150mg

get rid of AI, check your E2 wit bloodwork for the peace of mind, and youll be back and running in a few weeks time.