Please Help me - Very painful Final product

Frenzy

Good night, everyone. I'm having an issue with the following process: I've been cooking grape seed oil, reagent benzyl benzoate, Benzyl alcohol, and the raw material, but every batch I cook always causes a lot of pain and inflammation at the application site.

Here’s how I’ve been doing it:

1. Grape Seed Oil and Raw Material:
- Temperature: 100°C
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Using a magnetic stirrer at 1000 RPM

2. Adding Reagent Benzyl Benzoate and Benzyl Alcohol:
- Temperature: 40°C
- Duration: 30 minutes

3. Filtration:
- Vacuum filtration Using a hydrophobic membrane

However, the resulting end product has caused a lot of pain. I would like a suggestion from more experienced people on what I can add to minimize this discomfort.

Could anyone advise on what I might be doing wrong or recommend something I could add for this purpose?

I have used some synthetics that were not my production where the application and post-application were almost 100% painless and my final product hurts a lot and lasts for days.

I'm really worried and need help.

Thank you in advance for your help, everyone.

What’s your recipe, % for BA, BB and what dosage are you making it to and what’s the filter, is it a .22 ?
Good evening brother, Thank you in advance for your interaction, Yes, I use 0.22 hydrophobic membrane and independent of the dosage,be it: 100, 200 or 300mg/ml that I produce, I use:
2% BA and 20% BB

Good evening brother, Thank you in advance for your interaction, Yes, I use 0.22 hydrophobic membrane and independent of the dosage,be it: 100, 200 or 300mg/ml that I produce, I use:
2% BA and 20% BB
are the raws from a good supplier mate ? Because everything you’ve detailed here sounds right, you’re using pre -sterilised vials right ?

Which raw material? What are you even trying to brew?

2% BA is a lot, it could be the reason. Try 1%.

You are cooking it way too long, most stuff will dissolve within 5 minutes with manual mixing with a glass rod when some heat is added.

Add your raw, then add BB, BA, then oil, then mix it. You are doing it the wrong way, making it harder to dissolve. Some people will say add the BA add the end, but i think it doesn't really matter if you don't heat it too much.

It could also be the GSO giving you a bad reaction. Try pharma grade MCT oil (C8/C10 only), don't listen to the haters until you tried it.

You are cooking it way too long, most stuff will dissolve within 5 minutes with manual mixing with a glass rod when some heat is added.

Add your raw, then add BB, BA, then oil, then mix it. You are doing it the wrong way, making it harder to dissolve. Some people will say add the BA add the end, but i think it doesn't really matter if you don't heat it too much.

It could also be the GSO giving you a bad reaction. Try pharma grade MCT oil (C8/C10 only), don't listen to the haters until you tried it.
Yeah I thought that but none of that would give PIP surely ? 2% BA shouldn’t give PIP if measured correctly

Yeah I thought that but none of that would give PIP surely ? 2% BA shouldn’t give PIP if measured correctly

It could be a lot of reasons, i'm just gussing here. OP didn't even say which steroid he tried to brew. And 1% or 2% BA does make a difference, you can make a solution and drop it on your tongue to get a feel for it. BA can be pretty irritating.

are the raws from a good supplier mate ? Because everything you’ve detailed here sounds right, you’re using pre -sterilised vials right ?
Yes brother, excellent quality raw material despite the pain, the testostorenes in the exams are at their highest, and the penicillin vials are properly sterilized before receiving the solution

This is my "cake recipe" I use the same one to prepare everything, except trenbolone, which I use 5% less grape seed oil and replace with elita oleate.

Thanks for the suggestion, today I will try reducing the ethyl alcohol from 2% to 1%.

From what I understand, you are making the suggestion of putting everything in the container at once, the raw material, along with the BB and BA and mixing at a low temperature, for a short period. Do you think this will make a difference? If so, I'll try that too, I don't use a manual glass rod because I use a heated magnetic stirrer.
40ºC ~50ºC for 10 minutes would be an ideal temperature and time?? for mixing without compromising the BA?

As for MCT, my fear is an allergic reaction.

Try a different oil.

You didn't specify the raw and concentration. 200mg Test C should be painless, 200mg Test Prop will have severe pip

40ºC ~50ºC for 10 minutes would be an ideal temperature and time?? for mixing without compromising the BA?

Depends on your ester. Which testosterone ester are you using? Test Cyp? Just start with 50-60C, and play around with the temperature until it starts dissolving. Slowly increase if it doesn't dissolve.

The important part is to add BB from the start. Add BB, add oil. Mix.

If you are afraid of BA evaporating, just add it at the end and mix again.

As for MCT, my fear is an allergic reaction.

It's your fear, doesn't mean it will actually happen. Just get pharma grade mct with C8 and C10 only. I was also against mct until i actually tried it.

Try a different oil.

You didn't specify the raw and concentration. 200mg Test C should be painless, 200mg Test Prop will have severe pip
I'm going to try to reduce the amount of BA and BB, first, heating and mixing everything together for less time, if I'm not successful I'll try another oil, and I didn't add concentration or raw material because as I said above, it's my cake recipe, I use it for all steroids and their respective dosages.

But thank you brother, for the information and suggestion.

Depends on your ester. Which testosterone ester are you using? Test Cyp? Just start with 50-60C, and play around with the temperature until it starts dissolving. Slowly increase if it doesn't dissolve.

The important part is to add BB from the start. Add BB, add oil. Mix.

If you are afraid of BA evaporating, just add it at the end and mix again.

It's your fear, doesn't mean it will actually happen. Just get pharma grade mct with C8 and C10 only. I was also against mct until i actually tried it.
I am using the same recipe for all testosterone esters and their derivatives.

Today I will follow your suggestion of adding: raw material, grape seed oil, and I will reduce from 2 to 1% BA and from 20 to 10% BB and mix everything together for a short time until it is homogeneous without traces of the powder into the mixture. And between 40ºC ~ 50ºC I believe to be a safe temperature for BA since the evaporation point of alcohol is 78ºC.

And thank you very much my friend for your interaction and all the help you provided.

Gratitude