Please help/ source for trt

Cjl

What’s up guys,

I have been having hell trying to find a decent source ever since robo went MIA. I’ve ran a couple cycles a few years ago and have been on trt ever since. I’m not looking to run any cycles at this point I’m literally just trying to get some decent rest for trt purposes. I’ve ordered some test E from a couple of labs, one being 1 stop domestic shop, and I keep getting bunk gear. My latest blood test shows my total test in the 300s at about 250mg/wk blood test was taken 48 hours post injection. I’m pretty much begging for help in finding a decent source at this point. I refuse to go to the dr and pay out the ass for an rx. Any help is very much appreciated. Latest test results are attached.

Also any info with why my estradiol is so high even though I take 6.25 aromasin everyday would be very helpful as well. Doesn’t make sense to me since my test is so low. I never had this problem prior to using these bunk sources.

Attachments

• B45EF690-5370-4A5B-A90B-CED9B3A1DD28.jpeg
    B45EF690-5370-4A5B-A90B-CED9B3A1DD28.jpeg
    266.1 KB · Views: 34
Using UGL AI is never recommended.

If you simply won't see a doctor for some reason (mine costs pretty much the same as any UGL, only lower cost would be when I homebrew) then head in the Lab Testing sub-forum and peruse the results from Jano's testing and bloodwork from members.

Then decide on which source you trust.

Code:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/forums/steroid-lab-testing.56/

Using UGL AI is never recommended.

If you simply won't see a doctor for some reason (mine costs pretty much the same as any UGL, only lower cost would be when I homebrew) then head in the Lab Testing sub-forum and peruse the results from Jano's testing and bloodwork from members.

Then decide on which source you trust.

Code:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/forums/steroid-lab-testing.56/
Thank you for the reply. I’ll definitely check it out

very curious how you ended up with 1 stop domestic?
it looks like it only 9 pages long, and it's all meso talking shit, which should deter people from ordering from them.

very curious how you ended up with 1 stop domestic?
it looks like it only 9 pages long, and it's all meso talking shit, which should deter people from ordering from them.
I was previously on isarms and got bamboozled by what I’m assuming now are fake reviews.

Fuck sourcing on meso man. Seriously. 90% is just shit talk. Calling out people on being shills etc etc. my two cents is try sst. Though its been down this last day lol. Anyways. Threads are usually kept on topic so you can read peoples interactions with the ugl. If you find a source there you can always cross reference it here. But even when i do that with my source. I get tired of reading through the nonsense.

What’s up guys,

I have been having hell trying to find a decent source ever since robo went MIA. I’ve ran a couple cycles a few years ago and have been on trt ever since. I’m not looking to run any cycles at this point I’m literally just trying to get some decent rest for trt purposes. I’ve ordered some test E from a couple of labs, one being 1 stop domestic shop, and I keep getting bunk gear. My latest blood test shows my total test in the 300s at about 250mg/wk blood test was taken 48 hours post injection. I’m pretty much begging for help in finding a decent source at this point. I refuse to go to the dr and pay out the ass for an rx. Any help is very much appreciated. Latest test results are attached.

Also any info with why my estradiol is so high even though I take 6.25 aromasin everyday would be very helpful as well. Doesn’t make sense to me since my test is so low. I never had this problem prior to using these bunk sources.
Why would you pay out the ass. I pay $20 for a 12 week supply @ 200mg a week. Also what may help with estrogen is daily shots. I quit doing 200 a week in one shot. Now I just do 20mg daily shots and my free test is higher and my estrogen is perfect. It also lowered my blood pressure to were I don't need meds anymore

According to your labs your testosterone is on the low side and estrogen is high.

With that in mind, it's possible you got a different ugl compound than testosterone. It could actually be whatever it is that you're injecting that's bringing your T down and spiking your estrogen.

I would lay off everything for a while and then do bloodwork.

At that point, if it's still low, then look for a solid source.
That's just what I would do.
Good luck!

I was previously on isarms and got bamboozled by what I’m assuming now are fake reviews.
interesting 1-stop was bunk cuz his stuff is marked up Snake stuff and Snake stuff has normally tested well.
The reason people dont like 1-stop is because he is shady, he's on anabolex and isarms and he charges 2 to 3 times what you would pay vs going to the actual source.