Poor sleep from TRT, titrating up and now Masteron E

drop the mast now and eat a bunch of carbs before bed for a few days, treat it like a refeed. how much melatonin do you take at night?

with the masteron, you're just taking extra androgens for no reason, and i don't mean for "no reason" like youre not allowed to run it, im saying that masteron doesn't even build muscle and you aren't employing it for a purpose other than because you can. People can get away with running masteron, but i think most of the people who like it are high aromatisers that cant dial in their estrogen anyway so adding in masteron is better than nothing..

, assuming you have bloodwork showing your e2 isnt high on 500mg testosterone, you are not one of those people and my theory is that masteron raises the "threshold" of low e2 side effects.
Last night I took 3mg. Feel asleep. Not long after wife woke me up for some dick. Was wide awake after that, took 6mg of melatonin. Wide awake for a couple hours but fell asleep eventually.

You're 100% right about the Masteron. With test, yes when I would titrate up, sleep issues but they would be corrected in a week or 2 max. Masteron, I'm 4 weeks in and no change for the better.

I finished the bottle this morning before my post so I'm done after today. I'll stick to 500mg of test for a while. Dht derivatives aren't for me apparently.

Last night I took 3mg. Feel asleep. Not long after wife woke me up for some dick. Was wide awake after that, took 6mg of melatonin. Wide awake for a couple hours but fell asleep eventually.

You're 100% right about the Masteron. With test, yes when I would titrate up, sleep issues but they would be corrected in a week or 2 max. Masteron, I'm 4 weeks in and no change for the better.

I finished the bottle this morning before my post so I'm done after today. I'll stick to 500mg of test for a while. Dht derivatives aren't for me apparently.
3mg is extremely low, I take 15mg rapid dissolve. You can even find 400mg melatonin suppositories.

Look into melatoninin more, leo longevity did some good videos on it , you won't need it after the masteron wears off though

Because for many (almost all) it's not a trt dose, it's a cruise and before you or anyone else jumps in to tell us how you only get 800ng/dl on your trough first of all make sure to inject more frequently than once per week. Therefore lies your issues come off or do a true trt 100-150mg/week and deal with psychological issues first before playing with steroids. That's all I gotta say.
Fully agreed. Gotta take care of your health. 200 is a lot, there's people who blast with 300 and you're not far off. I'm a proponent of minimal effective dose, and a true trt should be that. Not a cruise, not a mini blast. I'm on 100mg a week and feel good, libido high, dick strong like a bull. That's the low range and i could honestly push it to 120, is it worth it? not really, i already reap most benefits without the extra e2 or hairloss so i'm not greedy.

3mg is extremely low, I take 15mg rapid dissolve.
i wouldn't call 3mg melatonin extremely low. If you use responsibly and don't abuse to create immunity to it, you can get away to under 10mg easy. I use 10m very rarely and even that is probably too much, i wake up with headache and grogginess. Could probably take half and still have similar effect.

i wouldn't call 3mg melatonin extremely low. If you use responsibly and don't abuse to create immunity to it, you can get away to under 10mg easy. I use 10m very rarely and even that is probably too much, i wake up with headache and grogginess. Could probably take half and still have similar effect.

Point is you might want to build up that tolerance and eventually take more since melatonin is possibly the greatest brain antioxidant. I'm taking between 10-20mg every night. I won't push it higher because it might be a cheap supp when you take the recommended dose but taking 30-40mg ed it adds up quite fast. I wonder where these guys pushing 100-200mg source it lol.

Point is you might want to build up that tolerance and eventually take more since melatonin is possibly the greatest brain antioxidant. I'm taking between 10-20mg every night. I won't push it higher because it might be a cheap supp when you take the recommended dose but taking 30-40mg ed it adds up quite fast. I wonder where these guys pushing 100-200mg source it lol.
yeah i.. i mean my friend.. emailed one of the india sources they didnt have the 400mg suppository available..otherwise its online for like $200 USD for a 30 pack

Probably bulk powder and then encapsulate it?