possible infection

dafqu1

Ive got bad pip in glutes like ive never had before. Its started a couple days after injection has slowly gotten worse over the last week. Its not showing any redness or bloating but theres a hard flat mass around the injection site that has slowly increased in size. Its painful when I sit and I cant squat i get radiating pain up back and down leg. I started taking anti biotics cant go to the hospital but the pain isnt really that bad but it is painful. I was wondering if this could just be pip from injecting a cutter blend subq (testp,trena,mastp). I know the gear is good I injected it IM in shoulders multiple times. I used a 1 inch needle in glutes where i normally use 1.5, dont think it was enough. The needle I used was taken out of plastic left it sitting in the box for months cuz I decided not to use it. I never uncapped it but it could have collected bacteria somehow.

So what is more likely that I have an infection thats going to get worse unless I take more anti biotics and drain it or is it just bad pip and the hardness is tissue scarring that will go away? Thanks

If no fever and tenderness it's likely a sterile abscess. Next time warm the oil and inject properly deep im

If no fever and tenderness it's likely a sterile abscess. Next time warm the oil and inject properly deep im
I don't know why more guys don't pre-warm their gear right before injecting. I've been doing it for years. It makes a difference.