Potency of melanotan 2, dependent on shipping time?

ThyroidMan2020

When I've ordered in the past from verified suppliers on alibaba, and the mt2 was delivered via express DHL etc., it has been by far the most potent product.

When it takes a couple weeks, potency is vastly inferior.

I really don't think mt2 travels well for long period, outside of refridgeration.

It still works, but is far far weaker.

Anyone else had such experiences?

Thread on uk-muscle:

Same contention.

It seems rather stable given that it tests on point in terms of quantity and 99%+ purity at Janoshik regularly after 3 weeks or longer in transport. Have you had any of the MT2 products labtested to compare quantity & quality?

I live in the desert and got MT2 from peptide sciences, a domestic shipper. It worked great… went black in a week, but then it devolved into an orange-hue tan. Gonna check out MT1 and see if it’s better.

It seems rather stable given that it tests on point in terms of quantity and 99%+ purity at Janoshik regularly after 3 weeks or longer in transport. Have you had any of the MT2 products labtested to compare quantity & quality?

Purity doesn't seem to be the issue.

I have no sound scientific rationale outside of experience.

Fresh off the china line delivered in 2 days worked impecably.
Anything less taking weeks to deliver is weak.

Unless different suppliers synthesize it differently.

The link above describes another mt2 advocate experienced exactly the same.

Last edited:
Purity doesn't seem to be the issue.

I have no sound scientific rationale outside of experience.

Unless different suppliers synthesize it differently.

The link above describes another mt2 advocate experienced exactly the same.
Just by searching you can find at least one person for any experience imaginable but if this was common, I would expect dozens of reports over the years. How do you know purity/quantity doesn't seem to be the issue, peptides are arguably the product category with the least blind customer testing which equates to the most potential for profitable content manipulation/shortcomings.