• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

PPL cruise bloods

crau85

Banned
I am 6 weeks off my last cycle, which was Tren A 500/week, and Test P 250/week with Mast P thrown into the last 4 weeks at 300/week. 12 week cut. I am cruising at the moment. Im a little disappointed in the bloods from my home brew using PPL raws. Ive been pinning 90mg every 72 hours of Mast E and Test C. That comes out to 200/week of each. Not sure whats up with the estrogen being as high as it is, No AI is being used, shouldnt the Mast be keeping estrogen lower? I had similar test levels natural, but with lower estrogen. Id appreciate any feedback on the test results and my bloodwork. Bloods were pulled 72 hours from last pin.

Attachments

• PPL_TC_ME_Cruise_10_2_17(1).jpg
    PPL_TC_ME_Cruise_10_2_17(1).jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 49
  • PPL_TC_ME_Cruise_10_2_17(2).jpg
    PPL_TC_ME_Cruise_10_2_17(2).jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 41
You should have blacked out a little more than that.
624 isn't terrible, just not great.

Idk how the mast in place of test plays a role as far as TT goes.

Edit: also thanks for th contribution.

You said test prop correct? I believe those numbers aren't bad at all if it is prop 72hrs after last pin
nah he said test cyp , he's 6 weeks into cyp from his prop cycle.

OP can you confirm you've been on cyp for 6 weeks straight?

seems slightly low ,

Last edited:
You said test prop correct? I believe those numbers aren't bad at all if it is prop 72hrs after last pin

nah he said test cyp , he's 6 weeks into cyp from his prop cycle.

OP can you confirm you've been on cyp for 6 weeks straight?

seems slightly low ,

I started the PPL Cyp 4 weeks ago, I finished a bottle of Test E from another lab I had before that. I am about 6 1/2 weeks off my blast now. I dont have a lot of previous blood work of my own to compare this against, so I will adjust my cruise dose to 250.

I will be starting a bulk at the 8 week off mark, seeing nothing is more than minimally out of range with my bloods. I plan to switch over to Test E also brewed with panda raws, and I can compare my mid cycle bloods at that time.