Pre and mid cycle bloods

cookiemonster3

I started Trt back in April and hated the hoops I had to jump through and the price to get a script refill. Found this place and decided to do my “first” cycle. Trt had me at 80mg/week. August 22 ducks arrived, which started my first week at 300mg/week pinning eod. No noticeable sides other than a little acne, so for the past two weeks upped it to 500mg and going to stay here for the rest of the 16 weeks. I also have been taken 5mg taladafil Ed and 200iu of hcg on pin days since the start. Test C 250( gso)

First test is Trt dosage (for reference my initial total t was 250).

Second test blood draw was taken the morning of a day I would pin but did not til after. I have arimidex for the high estradiol.

With all that said I have two questions first is would throwing in 25mg of Anavar at week eight til the end be viable or just stick with the test? Second question is regarding dosage and duration of arimidex, so how much and for how long? Will obviously test bloods to reevaluate.

Attachments

• IMG_3709.png
    IMG_3709.png
    512.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3710.png
    IMG_3710.png
    370.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3711.png
    IMG_3711.png
    499.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3712.png
    IMG_3712.png
    369.2 KB · Views: 21
throwing in 25mg of Anavar at week eight til the end be viable

Once you get settled in with the test and everything is going smoothly I personally wouldn’t have a problem adding something. Although I’m still up in the air on how I feel about orals, especially for bulking. Just not sure how much tissue they add and the cost/benefit ratio just seems a little off to me.

dosage and duration of arimidex, so how much and for how long?

Are you having high E related symptoms that you want to correct? If not leave it alone. Estrogen is very important.

As to the dosage, start very small and reassess after a little bit of time. Stuff is strong and crashed estrogen sucks worse than high IMO.

Usually once you find a dosage that meets your needs you stay there. It’s not like you take it once and all is well. You either need it, or you don’t.

I wouldnt worry much about the number. Test goes up - estrogen follows. It’s all about unwanted sides.

Once you get settled in with the test and everything is going smoothly I personally wouldn’t have a problem adding something. Although I’m still up in the air on how I feel about orals, especially for bulking. Just not sure how much tissue they add and the cost/benefit ratio just seems a little off to me.

Are you having high E related symptoms that you want to correct? If not leave it alone. Estrogen is very important.

As to the dosage, start very small and reassess after a little bit of time. Stuff is strong and crashed estrogen sucks worse than high IMO.

Usually once you find a dosage that meets your needs you stay there. It’s not like you take it once and all is well. You either need it, or you don’t.

I wouldnt worry much about the number. Test goes up - estrogen follows. It’s all about unwanted sides.
Appreciate your reply. I’m not experiencing any sides. And def don’t wanna cause any unnecessary stress. I just see people add in AIs with lower E than I have.

just see people add in AIs with lower E than I have.

That’s a terrible justification in the steroid world. There are some dumb mother fuckers doing some wild Shit, and TONS of bad advice. That’s why everyone around here harps on reading and learning and research.

Estrogen is amazing. Protects your heart and brain and so much more as well as being essential for dem gainz. It should only be lowered when it’s causing issues that can’t/shouldn’t be left alone.