Pregnyl Hcg

ironwill1951

i bought 10.000 iu of pregnyj by organon, it is i two amps 5.000 iu each the hcg is in a plug like hgh.
i saved an empty test 10 ml vial, i am going to open the amp with the plug in it and mix it with 1ml
bac water then inject it the empty 10 ml vial, i can then add 4 more ml of bac water , so i will have 1000 iu per ml , then i can inject 25 on an insulin syringe to get 250 iu to use 2 times a week is that correct ?

i bought 10.000 iu of pregnyj by organon, it is i two amps 5.000 iu each the hcg is in a plug like hgh.
i saved an empty test 10 ml vial, i am going to open the amp with the plug in it and mix it with 1ml
bac water then inject it the empty 10 ml vial, i can then add 4 more ml of bac water , so i will have 1000 iu per ml , then i can inject 25 on an insulin syringe to get 250 iu to use 2 times a week is that correct ?

Make sure all the oil is out of the vial (water and oil do not mix). When injecting the 4-5 mls of BAC water into the vial, put a sterile needle into the stopper for bleeding off the pressure as you add the water. I generally use sterile sealed 10ml vials from GPZ for mixing/diluting my hcg.

If you add a total of 5ml (1+4) to 10,000iu hCG (5,000 + 5,000) you will end up with 2000iu for every milliliter. Therefore each .25 on your slin pin will amount to 500iu.

If i were you i would simply add a total of 4ml (1+3) bac water to the total hCG 10,000iu, and use .1 on the slin pin for 250iu. Use the least amount necessary that will produce the same desired results. ;)

If you add a total of 5ml (1+4) to 10,000iu hCG (5,000 + 5,000) you will end up with 2000iu for every milliliter. Therefore each .25 on your slin pin will amount to 500iu.

If i were you i would simply add a total of 4ml (1+3) bac water to the total hCG 10,000iu, and use .1 on the slin pin for 250iu. Use the least amount necessary that will produce the same desired results. ;)

Solid.

@ironwill1951 you were spot on with your original post (aside from using an old vial that contained oil).

If you are mixing 1:1 ratio than your are correct 5000iu vial of hcg mixed with 5ml of bac water. If you want 250iu of hcg then you would use 25 on your slin pin. It's the simplest way to do it.

Yes strongsafety41, that is how i am going to mix it, i looked at it again and 5ml to 5000 iu would be a 25 not 1 , what would i transfer it to if not an empty test vial ? thats the only thing i can think of that is sterile, do you have a suggestion ?

No he wasn't spot on in his original post. He was mixing BOTH vials. Therefore he would end up with 500iu @ .25 like i originally said. The dose is stronger (increased or doubled) @ .25.

However, youre correct on the 5k hCG mixed with 5ml BW and resulting 250iu @ .25

Yes strongsafety41, that is how i am going to mix it, i looked at it again and 5ml to 5000 iu would be a 25 not 1 , what would i transfer it to if not an empty test vial ? thats the only thing i can think of that is sterile, do you have a suggestion ?

Mix it in the same vial as the hCG. Use 2ml BW and youre set for .1 @ 250iu. Easy peasy bro.

I normally buy some spare vials when I get HCG at 5000iu's. You can buy some from places like GPZ services. Now days I take a short cut and get 2000iu HCG and just mix it in the original container with 2mls.

You could play with the math as @Northern Nutrition suggest to get your proper dosage/strength with your current set up. Or buy some sterile vials if you're going to be using HCG for the long haul.

@ironwill1951 here is a conversion chart I use. It will show u how much Bwater to add for whatever dosing u need.

Code:
http://www.hcgloss.com/HCG-Phase-2-VLCD-HCG/hcg-dosing-calculations.html

Big Mike

Back