Previously allergic to enanthate

ProteinPorridge

Wondering if anyone's had a similar experience ...

Started out using Test Cyp on TRT a while back with no problems.

Started to introduce other compounds and had massive swelling and felt poisoned from anything enanthate based to the point i ended up having to go to A&E.

Ive had Primo, test E, Mast E sitting in my cupboard for years now, i keep looking at them they keep looking at me.

So i was like f**k it and pinned a bit of Test E with an insulin pin, no reaction.. went on to try every compound I've got sitting there with no reaction.

I just don't understand why there's no reaction now?

I am already on cycle Test C, EQ & NPP so im not sure if that has something to do with it.

Worried to pin a decent amount of any of them incase something happens but ive been fine with 0.5ml of each after tapering up from 0.05ml.

Weird one but would be good to hear anyone's thoughts on this / experiences.

Thanks in advance

Because its not enanthate that was causing whatever reaction you were having lol, never heard of anyone being “allergic” to an ester

Body is very complex, I Believe there are and will be unexplainable things that science will never explain. So I guess your body just adapted perhaps.

Any chance that it's just carrier oil that you're allergic to happens to be in all the steroids you had with enanthate ester? Otherwise, I don't know, except that Testosterone E had this massive issue with pip dating few years now, I heard it's fixed now though.

Wondering if anyone's had a similar experience ...

Started out using Test Cyp on TRT a while back with no problems.

Started to introduce other compounds and had massive swelling and felt poisoned from anything enanthate based to the point i ended up having to go to A&E.

Ive had Primo, test E, Mast E sitting in my cupboard for years now, i keep looking at them they keep looking at me.

So i was like f**k it and pinned a bit of Test E with an insulin pin, no reaction.. went on to try every compound I've got sitting there with no reaction.

I just don't understand why there's no reaction now?

I am already on cycle Test C, EQ & NPP so im not sure if that has something to do with it.

Worried to pin a decent amount of any of them incase something happens but ive been fine with 0.5ml of each after tapering up from 0.05ml.

Weird one but would be good to hear anyone's thoughts on this / experiences.

Thanks in advance
Could be the carrier-oil used, not the ester.

Body is very complex, I Believe there are and will be unexplainable things that science will never explain. So I guess your body just adapted perhaps.

Any chance that it's just carrier oil that you're allergic to happens to be in all the steroids you had with enanthate ester? Otherwise, I don't know, except that Testosterone E had this massive issue with pip dating few years now, I heard it's fixed now though.
Could be the carrier-oil used, not the ester.
Because its not enanthate that was causing whatever reaction you were having lol, never heard of anyone being “allergic” to an ester

I had the exact same thinking, I tried grape seed oil and MCT from 2 different sources still the same issue

I cant remember who I spoke with but it was suggested that i was allergic to entanthic acid.

"Enanthic acid is used to esterify steroids in the preparation of drugs such as testosterone enanthate, trenbolone enanthate, drostanolone enanthate, and methenolone enanthate (Primobolan)."

Either way I've pinned the same gear that caused the issue, I kept the open vials and tried them no problem, also cracked fresh vials same supplier same batch etc and no problems.

I suppose there is no explanation except my body has adapted, which is great for my bank account especially now I can put this primo go good use.