PRIME PHARMACEUTICALS - EU DOMESTIC

i used the Prime Testo P and it feels super strong, great effect but it seems to be something in i cant tolerate. Getting an itchy skin all around the body and more pimples than usual. Now i replaced it with Unique Testo P and the unwanted side effects are gone.
I am not saying that the product is bad. I had heavy strenght gains, great libido .... everything which should go up when i start a cycle, went up. So far so good!... I just recognized that my body cant tolerate something in there. But I am also relatively sensitive to some ingredients. This is also the case with pharmacy goods.

Last edited:
i used the Prime Testo P and it feels super strong, great effect but it seems to be something in i cant tolerate. Getting an itchy skin all around the body and more pimples than usual. Now i replaced it with Unique Testo P and the unwanted side effects are gone.
I am not saying that the product is bad. I had heavy strenght gains, great libido .... everything which should go up when i start a cycle, went up. So far so good!... I just recognized that my body cant tolerate something in there. But I am also relatively sensitive to some ingredients. This is also the case with pharmacy goods.
Thank you for your feedback! We have not heard this before about the Prime injects.
Prime injects are manufactured in MCT oil, have you tried other brands with MCT oil too? Did you have similar issues with those brands or did you tolerate them well?

Thank you for your feedback! We have not heard this before about the Prime injects.
Prime injects are manufactured in MCT oil, have you tried other brands with MCT oil too? Did you have similar issues with those brands or did you tolerate them well?
I've only had similar "side effects" with products containing EO or when my estrogen and prolactin are too high. What I should mention, however, is that Prime gave me severe PIP, which is not unusual for a propionate, but with Unique's testosterone the PIP is much lower. So I guess it's more of an intolerance. I haven't had this with other products with MCT. I don't know if I am allowed to name other brands here, but the products from the supplier who was arrested last year had no problems for me... at least when it came to the anabolics in MCT.

Due to the fact that Prime feels super strong i firstly thought that it might be overdosed but your reports showing that everthing is nailed.

The reports you showed for Prime and Unique are they up to date of the latest batch you are currently selling? At least i compared the report for Unique with the batch number on my vial and it is the same. But i would like to know how often you send your products to the lab? Do you send each restock you are doing to the lab or just in case the batch number is changing?
Which means if your first stock is batch A you analize batch A. So far so good.
If you restock this product and it arrvies under batch A again, do you send it to the lab as well? Or not because it is the same batch?

Last edited:
I've only had similar "side effects" with products containing EO or when my estrogen and prolactin are too high. What I should mention, however, is that Prime gave me severe PIP, which is not unusual for a propionate, but with Unique's testosterone the PIP is much lower. So I guess it's more of an intolerance. I haven't had this with other products with MCT. I don't know if I am allowed to name other brands here, but the products from the supplier who was arrested last year had no problems for me... at least when it came to the anabolics in MCT.

Due to the fact that Prime feels super strong i firstly thought that it might be overdosed but your reports showing that everthing is nailed.

The reports you showed for Prime and Unique are they up to date of the latest batch you are currently selling? At least i compared the report for Unique with the batch number on my vial and it is the same. But i would like to know how often you send your products to the lab? Do you send each restock you are doing to the lab or just in case the batch number is changing?
Which means if your first stock is batch A you analize batch A. So far so good.
If you restock this product and it arrvies under batch A again, do you send it to the lab as well? Or not because it is the same batch?
The reports that are found in the email are from current batches. We buy in large quantity to keep the same batch for a longer period of time.
Each restock products are send to Jano.

I've now tried a few combinations and done blood work.
I have come to the conclusion that the "itching" may not be caused by PRIME products. It looks like the "itching" is caused by my elevated estradiol -> prolactin -> progesterone.

The only way I can explain why I noticed a difference between PRIME and other products is that the carrier oil used releases the active ingredient quickly. Which would also suggest that my impression was that PRIME's testosterone is very strong.

Anyway, I'm currently using PRIME Testosterone P and I've adjusted my aromatase inhibitor accordingly, my estradiol, prolactin and progesterone levels are in the normal range and I no longer feel itchy.

Finally, and to make this clear, I correct my statement and think it is due to an "application error" on my part. The PRIME Pharmaceutical products I tested seem to be flawless

Back