Primo 250 with BB/BA only ?

y777

Hi guys

Has anyone brewed 250mg primo with BA/BB only (no EO) ?

I am brewing with castor oil and while 200mg has been a fantastic brew (2/20) , zero PIP, nice subq experience without lumping , I’m curious if anyone has gotten the concentration higher than 200 mg.

Thank you

Hi guys

Just a quick update. Ended up brewing primo at 250 mg with castor oil and 2/20. So far it hasn’t crashed.

I tried pinning a smaller amount (0.2ml) subq and it was fine. I drew tomorrow’s slin pin (27g) and it wasn’t any slower than the 200mg brew. Will see how the pip is. Using castor oil and dropping EO from my brews made a big improvement

Running pretty high primo test ratio (4:1) so I am not bothering blending this with test. I draw it up separately (50/50 prop and enan)

I brewed 200mg/ml using EO and MCT. Really bad PIP for me.

So 2/20 using castor oil worked with no PIP at 200 and 250?

I brewed 200mg/ml using EO and MCT. Really bad PIP for me.

So 2/20 using castor oil worked with no PIP at 200 and 250?

Both 200 and 250 work well in castor with 2/20. I had the same experience as you did. I think the primo molecules are too rough for the quick release oils like MCT. Plus , EO is just so rough
And irritating for me.

Castor has been fantastic. I started using it with winstrol. 50mg /ml brew with some gualcol and iive been able to inject it subq. The downside is that you can forget about using winny as a pre workout kick. Castor oil turns it into a slooow burn injection so it’s inly use is hardening and cosmetics.

Not if you comorehand simple physics like heat makes liquid more fluid
why would i bother heating up my vial of castor oil every shot? who has time for this.

I dont like to waste time

brew it down to 200mg in mct or gso and be done with the shot.

most newbs would complain of cork at 250mg of primo e anyways.

why would i bother heating up my vial of castor oil every shot? who has time for this.

Because castor oil has additional benefits other than higher concentration: slower release, less irritation, mild analgesic, mild anti inflammatory etc.

Because castor oil has additional benefits other than higher concentration: slower release, less irritation, mild analgesic, mild anti inflammatory etc.
who's after the health benefits after blasting AAS? you serious here mate or what. if you can't handle mct take gso.

its simple.

You prob think also taking a multi vitamin will replace your daily greens requirements.

do you even run blood work or too worried about the injection site inflammation.

who's after the health benefits after blasting AAS? you serious here mate or what. if you can't handle mct take gso.

its simple.

You prob think also taking a multi vitamin will replace your daily greens requirements.

do you even run blood work or too worried about the injection site inflammation.
You either dumb or acting dumb.

Re read what I wrote.

You either dumb or acting dumb.

Re read what I wrote.
i understand what castor oil dose in the depot i aint fkn stupid.

My argument was why try and hold primo @ 250mg in castor oil as all is needed is bb/ba.

vs EO,BB,BA what old mate was using before.

When you can just use gso or mct @ 200mg with bb/ba.

What dont you understand here? Are we choosing to waste time and use castor oil while it takes forever to draw and inject for the added benefits what you listed?

We take steroids. when did we care about added benefits?

is that clear enough for you to read?

If you worried about all the negatives of steroids and injections why the fuck are you running gear in the first place.

hang on your the flog who created the castor oil thread no wonder i'm flogging a dead horse here.

Last edited:
i understand what castor oil dose in the depot i aint fkn stupid.

My argument was why try and hold primo @ 250mg in castor oil as all is needed is bb/ba.

vs EO,BB,BA what old mate was using before.

When you can just use gso or mct @ 200mg with bb/ba.

What dont you understand here? Are we choosing to waste time and use castor oil while it takes forever to draw and inject for the added benefits what you listed?

We take steroids. when did we care about added benefits?

is that clear enough for you to read?

If you worried about all the negatives of steroids and injections why the fuck are you running gear in the first place.

hang on your the flog who created the castor oil thread no wonder i'm flogging a dead horse here.
Why do you think the pharma companies use oils? Think real hard. Why have they done it this way for 70+ years now? The same billion dollar companies that buy more raws in a single day than all of the underground market combined in a year. You are free to do whatever you want kiddo. We aren't here gatekeeping you. It's just advice.

Gotta agree with cryx here. Especially for someone blasting or cruising doing daily pins. The analgesic and anti-inflammatory benefits of castor vs MCT are debatably non existent at worse and negligible at best. Certainly not beneficial enough to have to fuck with heating castor oil up every single day for injection. Now if it's getting mixed up in a syringe with other MCT oil hormones it would prob not make a large viscosity difference to slow down daily injections with a 27mm 1/2" pin. Also 250-300 primo will not crash in full spec MCT oils with a bunch of BB, also it'll hold in miglyol although some seem to have issues with highly processed mct's

Gotta agree with cryx here. Especially for someone blasting or cruising doing daily pins. The analgesic and anti-inflammatory benefits of castor vs MCT are debatably non existent at worse and negligible at best. Certainly not beneficial enough to have to fuck with heating castor oil up every single day for injection. Now if it's getting mixed up in a syringe with other MCT oil hormones it would prob not make a large viscosity difference to slow down daily injections with a 27mm 1/2" pin. Also 250-300 primo will not crash in full spec MCT oils with a bunch of BB, also it'll hold in miglyol although some seem to have issues with highly processed mct's
50/50 Mig840/CastorOil can be injected with a 30g needle when heated on a mug warmer.

Why would someone daily pin enanthates? Plus, have you ever wondered why high concentration gear is used when blasting? Lower injection volume. The difference between 5ml EOD and 2.5ml EOD is substantial. You need HALF the volume.

If someone uses short esters, ok I see the point of lower viscosity/faster administration/daily pins.

But for everything else, castor oil is better suited being blasting long esters or TRT(ish) dosages

Sponsors

Latest posts