• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Primo Ace and Anadrol

flexmuscle40

I recently been looking at running primo Ace and Anadrol injectable, But not both at the same time, Just wondering anyone have any experience running either one of these and what your opinion and what results did you have? Thanks

Running these with testosterone, I assume?

Primo ace is interesting in that it'll kick in very fast, but thats a ton of oil that you'll have to pin. Since you're pinning ED or EOD with the acetate ester, I guess it doesn't matter that much

Running these with testosterone, I assume?

Primo ace is interesting in that it'll kick in very fast, but thats a ton of oil that you'll have to pin. Since you're pinning ED or EOD with the acetate ester, I guess it doesn't matter that much
Yes absolutely running them with Test 400 , Have you ran injectable Drol?

Yes absolutely running them with Test 400 , Have you ran injectable Drol?
can't say I have, unfortunately.

But I don't see any issues in running test/primo/injectable drol.

Might sky rocket your blood pressure, but other than that I don't really foresee any problems. I'll let someone else chime in thats actually run it though

I wasn’t able to make the best out of my blast. Work got the best of me. I ended up doing a lot a lot of overtime. I really liked it. Two main reasons really.
I’ve been on TRT the past 3 years and aromatise very easily. Anything over 220mg test a week gives me E2 side. I cruise usually at 160mg test a week. I tried blasting a few times of just Test@500mg once with NPP and once with dbol and even with a blocker after about a month or so my blood pressure shoots up a lot to the point where I’m at 150/98.

I decided to give primo a try bc the rave about it blocking E2. I started at 400mg test and 200mg primo by my 3rd primo shot I was able to ditch the aromidex and run 400test and feel great 1st month I definitely puffed up strength went up in everything almost as quick as when I ran test/dbol.
The second month I went up to 500/300 test/primo. I felt really good in the gym recovery was great and all my tshirts were fitting way to snugg. To the point I had to start wearing a size above. Then I switched brands of test and everything went out of wack I lasted two weeks with the new brand and then jumped ship bc I couldn’t tell if the Test was underdosed or overdosed that way I could of adjust dosages for the sweet spot. Also when I stopped the primo it’s hard to jump back on TRT dose when the primo hasn’t cleared your system so it probably crushed my E2. I wish I got blood work for each dosage change and also to see what my bloods looked like when I started feeling off.

But I would definitely run a primo ace in the future bc dose changes will be noticed a lot sooner then Enabthate dose changes.

Notable AAs I wouldn’t run again or made me feel like shit. Deca/NpP and anavar both killed my dick and made me fatigue

Get ready to be very uncomfortable with a lot of lumps over your body... These injectable orals and short-ester versions of standard AAS (primo ace, for example) are largely worthless and cause more pain than they are worth. Stick to regular primo enanthate and wait a couple extra weeks for it to kick in. There is no advantage to ace besides the time, yet, many disadvantages due to the amount you will need to regularly inject. For the most part, injectable anadrol is also very painful and will likely impact your training.