Primo in place of AI and HCG for crashing

LiftnLift68

I’m new to the forum and was hoping to get view points on utilizing Primo as an AI and enhancement.

I am sensitive to aromatizing estrogen and susceptible to gyno. I always run high and when taking Test I always have to take an AI not matter the dose. I started using Primo for building purposes but found out it also allows me to stop taking my AI which is amazing.

Current dose 200mg of test e with 150mg of primo 2x a week.

Last ultra sensitive estrogen test after taking 200mg of test and 150 of Primo after 36 hours was 36 pg/ml. That’s just outside the threshold.

After reading the optimized dosage for Primo is 600mg a week to see the best results. I am not interested in taking 600mg of test a week.

Thinking switching the ratio to more Primo than test. Example - 300mg primo and 250mg test 2x a week.

If I do crash, I can blast HGC to get it kicking right? If so would you the recommended dose of HCG be for this purpose. I realize there is no black and white answer her just looking for input from people with experience going this route and suggestions.

Thanks!

Nah, If it crashes you will know it.

I am not a fan of primo
Gonna echo @jasonsta

Test prop would be better than hcg. I am just not a fan of the promo game.

There really is no equation either. Just gotta see what works for you. There is no "primo shines at 600mg"

It's a weaker steroid where the harm is minimized.

I have most certainly contemplated running a gram of test and 300 primo. I would assume my e2 would be in the 50s-60s

Why such a drastic change in Primo? If you’re looking for a true cruise I’d look at ALL of your bloodwork to make sure it’s in a good place and minimal adjustments to the compounds. 200/200 I would imagine should drop it into range or for that matter 150/150. Run that for 4-5 weeks and retest. Primo has its place but you need to understand the long game with it….time from my experience shows more with Primo than ramping the dose through the roof.

Why such a drastic change in Primo? If you’re looking for a true cruise I’d look at ALL of your bloodwork to make sure it’s in a good place and minimal adjustments to the compounds. 200/200 I would imagine should drop it into range or for that matter 150/150. Run that for 4-5 weeks and retest. Primo has its place but you need to understand the long game with it….time from my experience shows more with Primo than ramping the dose through the roof.
Thanks for the feedback. I’m not cruising currently. The 200/150 is 2x a week so total of 400/300, I should have elaborated. I get what you’re saying though. I’m only 3 weeks in current run. After 2 months going to get a full panel and re-evaluate. I’ll take it up to 400/400 and get the ultra sensitive to check E2 to see if it brings it in range and adjust if needed.

Nah, If it crashes you will know it.

I am not a fan of primo
Gonna echo @jasonsta

Test prop would be better than hcg. I am just not a fan of the promo game.

There really is no equation either. Just gotta see what works for you. There is no "primo shines at 600mg"

It's a weaker steroid where the harm is minimized.

I have most certainly contemplated running a gram of test and 300 primo. I would assume my e2 would be in the 50s-60s
Thanks for the feedback @Spaceman Spiff. I chose is it for the mild side effects and for the leaning out component. Was on Var for a couple months but just got off. Love me some bar but gotta give the old liver a break.

Forgot to mention im also running 4IU of hgh with the Primo/Test.

Thanks for the feedback. I’m not cruising currently. The 200/150 is 2x a week so total of 400/300, I should have elaborated. I get what you’re saying though. I’m only 3 weeks in current run. After 2 months going to get a full panel and re-evaluate. I’ll take it up to 400/400 and get the ultra sensitive to check E2 to see if it brings it in range and adjust if needed.

My bad man I misunderstood your dosage. Yeah I’d just bump them up to a 1:1 ratio and recheck. Despite what most folks will tell you if 400/400 a week doesn’t give you results then something else is off (diet, training, etc) or you got some underdosed/fake gear. Like I said the key from my experience with Primo is it’s a lengthy compound that sneaks up on you. Feel like it’s not doing shit until you walk past a mirror 12 weeks in and take a peek.

My bad man I misunderstood your dosage. Yeah I’d just bump them up to a 1:1 ratio and recheck. Despite what most folks will tell you if 400/400 a week doesn’t give you results then something else is off (diet, training, etc) or you got some underdosed/fake gear. Like I said the key from my experience with Primo is it’s a lengthy compound that sneaks up on you. Feel like it’s not doing shit until you walk past a mirror 12 weeks in and take a peek.
Yeah that’s one of the main reasons I was interested in using it. Run it for an extended period of time while mitigating sides. Coupled with HGH, I am already seeing some changes in the fullness of my shoulders and definition.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Thanks for the feedback @Spaceman Spiff. I chose is it for the mild side effects and for the leaning out component. Was on Var for a couple months but just got off. Love me some bar but gotta give the old liver a break.

Forgot to mention im also running 4IU of hgh with the Primo/Test.
thats fair.
Like would you said
I would agree 300-400 of each. 1:1 ratio.

Test prop on the side if its gets that bad, HCG never hurts, just can be costly.

Test p won't help. I'm sensitive to estrogen as well and ran high primo with lower test. Felt like shit cause estrogen crashed, test prop won't save you from that. Planning on using hcg next time I attempt the lower test, high primo

Any high aromatizing compound could offset the potential crash. Dbol, test no ester. Etc.

Fast acting , heavy aromatizing. There's definitely better options than hcg

Test p won't help. I'm sensitive to estrogen as well and ran high primo with lower test. Felt like shit cause estrogen crashed, test prop won't save you from that. Planning on using hcg next time I attempt the lower test, high primo
did you know that the primo would lower e2 before you took it?

I did not to that extent. I like to run my cycles lower test, which i dont think is the norm. So going low test, high primo definitely learned a lesson. Will try again with hcg this summer

I’d just add that HCG is such a wild card, since it relies on your natural system. You can have massive swings in estrogen and well being sometimes.

Esterfied AAS are consistent. Unless you’re looking for fertility, or searching for a well being that hasn’t been found elsewhere, I’d avoid HCG.

Back