Primo : is small dose worth keeping in a stack?

nonsense, "test is dirty" that phrase all stems from a reddit comment a few years ago and repeated by people that cant figure out how to control their estrogen.
Having higher testosterone levels cannot feel more "dirty" or "unnatural" than injecting 3 other completely synthetic unnatural hormones at once that have a range of different interactions with your brain and other hormones. 800mg mast 400mg deca and primo is less "dirty" than tripling your natural testosterone?

false, you have seen a few posts online when searching for it, and those posts are generally repeated by a small group of people or made when someone is first experimenting because they themselves saw other posts, and then they obviously never go back to update their comment explaining if they had side effects or if it was a bad idea.
Its always always always some beginner that thinks they are some biohacker that is allergic to testosterone and thinks they can magically combine 4 other hormones to optimize their brain health and make up for the problems they have in their life.
its never some normal guy jacked guy with a wife and kids that comes to the conclusion that "test isnt for them" its someone who spends too much time on forums and thinks they found the secret

so same as test, hmmmmmmm maybe there is a correlation, maybe its the e2 and not the testosterone.

because deca/npp causes mental affects, so taking almost a gram of masteron to try to cover up the mental affects of deca is stupid, because the deca is still causiing the side effects in the background.

1.you want to do all this because you read some stupid reddit posts about test being "dirty"
2. cant take a.i properly and blame testosterone for high e2 , thinking your male body is not designed for testosterone.
3. think the more complicated you make something, the better it will be. there is no magic RATIO of 6 compounds to biohack your brain.

youre going to take 4 different compounds and switch them up and down depending on your mood, which could be caused by other things in your life or placebo yourself into, so youre going to be on a never ending hormonal rollercoaster with underlying nandrolone mental issues all while not getting estrogen blood tests enough so you'll either be crashed or high which you will determine is caused by some ratio of masteron or some other B.S assumption from something you learned on a podcast recently, nstead of the simple solution.

K.I.S.S

there is no reason to take so many compounds for mediocre gains, you take primo and 800mg masteron just to get the anabolic effects of 400mg deca? and let me guess, you think deca is "stronger" than testosterone so you'll automatically get more gains with 400mg deca than everyone you see posting about using 250-600mg test cycles.

the biggest thing you need to understand is that you admit you have mental issues yet have been cruising on deca/npp for who knows how long, a compound that is known to create mental side effects.

very very illogical thinking, if you actually cared about your mental welllbeing and biohacking, you wouldnt be taking nandrolone , do you take any supplements that other people say cause depression and werid mental side effects? or just deca? why would you base a whole cycle around a compound known for this effect?

Thanks a lot for your long response.

I can prob do with less Masteron , but this level fella good mentally and allows me to cut out my prescription amphetamine drugs

I think test is much stronger than deca. It just isn’t *for me* at high doses. Many reasons. It increases my blood pressure more than any other compound. (When when on beta blocker and ACE-II inhibitor ) worse than either a high tren or this 400 deca cycle

Main reason , is that I aromatize HEAVILY. On 250’mg test + 600 primo + 7mg Aromasin ED ‘my e2 is 90. Even when I started TRT, on just 100mg of cup weekly I had almost 40 e2. Made me feel awful. I know lots of guys love high e2. I understand the benefits from high e2, whether anabolic or neuro /cardio protective. I was running 1mg arimidex 3x per week at this TRT dose to
Keep e2 in the 30s.

I feel best when my e2 is in high teens /
Mid 20s. Even with 175 test , 400 deca , 800 mast e I’m running 12.5 mg Aromasin daily. If I still had 175-200 primo in the stack I could get away with eod 12.5 a’asin.

With test closer to 500 I need to up Aromasin to 25 daily but at this point I get AI sides and absolutely destroyed e2 sides. Here’s the difference in my experience. When crushing e2 with primo I get mostly mental low e2 sides but with Aromasin it’s mostly physical. Joint pain , injury. Etc.

My comment about test is that high test *feels* dirty * when I run it high. My mood is crap. I’m an asshole to my kids and wife. Less mental clarity. This all starts for me when I get close to 300mg. If I’m on 19nors it starts at even lower dose or test , hence 175-200 max test for me on 19nors. I don’t like the edema from test (and test itself can cause this, not just e2 ). Swollen ankles , etc. this happens when just test and AI.

Look, bottom line , drugs are very user specific. I am not arguing that my compound and dosage choice is right but it’s right for me based on what sides and experience I am willing to tolerate.

You know the adage of know your body, know your source , know your limit.

But to recap my current cycle , if I were still running primo (I cut it out since my original top post ) I wouldn’t be running this much mast.

You know how there are guys who like to run test 2x their deca ? For me it’s Dht compounds 2x the 19nors. So the 800mg would be a combination of primo and mast , if I had primo in the stack. Maybe slightly less cuz primo I find more potent and mast e I find much weaker than mast-p. (Never ran mast e before this cycle ). This is also my first time running deca and not NPP , so mast is also in the picture not only to keep mental sides of 19nors at bay but also to keep the bloat down.

Currently
175 test c
400 deca
800 mast E

If I had mast p the above id run 525 mast p per week. If I was running NPP instead of deca I’d be running a lower dose of mast. For example , I didn’t have mast when I ran NPP last but I ran primo instead. 200 test, 400 NPP, 500 primo.

I’m still only 3 weeks into deca so maybe it’s got a lot more to show me and 400 could be high. But with NPP my sweet spot was 400-500 so I chose 400 dose start deca. I am prepared to adjust up or down at 6-8 weeks in.

To wrap up my original question, removing 175 primo had the effect of just adding 12.5 mg Aromasin daily , from an EOD protocol. A little bit of vascularity loss ( primo brings out my veins a lot more than mast so this isn’t surprising . Mast makes me harder and dryer. But primo makes my veins pop more. Mast P did flatten me out more then mast e altho I’m only 3 weeks into mast e so maybe it will kick in more at 4-5 weeks. (It could also be that I’m running deca )

Thanks again for replies and advice. I do appreciate it.

my wallet would much rather that I run higher test cycles

this is an awful cycle and you are an overthinker forum type, that compiles all the nonsense that sounds good from peoples anecdotes and creates a cycle from peoples offhand comments and delusions.

talking about neural activation, adrenaline, "OPTIMIZATION"

all of this goes out of the window because you are taking 400mg deca and 800mg masteron.

no one does this, there is a reason why no one does this , because it sucks and is bad, and you think you are smarter than everyone who has also read the same comments as you, but in reality, you are dumber because you believe you can put all these pieces that arent meant to be together, together into a cycle and have even more positives in this cycle than regular cycles.

here is why it is bad
1. test is low
2. deca is high
3. deca causes mood issues
4. masteron causes werid e2 effects
5. primo in there just for more e2 confusion
6. 4 different compounds that work differently together
7. taking 800mg of masteron just to try to make up for test being low and deca being high, this type of overthinking will never benefit you

take testosterone and if you must, a little bit of deca for joint issues, but unless you are old, your joint issues are caused by training issues that you should address instead of taking a 19nor compound for life.

too many compounds, for example, maybe you have joint issues due to your past experiences with masteron or primo
What Liter O' Test is trying to say is that your cycle is fucking awesome, but you need to add tren.

And Winstrol.

And turanibol. Oh, and some anadrol.

If OP's only concerned is about the effects the primo has on e2, strip it from your cycle. Toss in DIM + Calcium d-glutarate, and it's a wrap. 175mg probably isn't doing much of anything to your e2 anyway. 400mg+ to really change it. Save the primo. Save the money. I like the cycle otherwise. Except I aM a short Ester nandrolone guy. So I would scrub the deca and run npp at 200-250mg every week. Truth b told I like everything short Ester, with the exception of Masteron, long ester all the way. Good luck stud

Last edited:
Hi guys

Wanted to get your thoughts on whether or not I’m wasting money here keeping low dose primo

I’ve run primo pretty much year round , with 250-300 dose being my cruise dose (vs 175 test ) and taking it up to 800+ for blasts.

Now I am doing a lean bulk cycle with deca being the main driver of anabolism. First time running deca. Second week in for deca, which is replacing NPP.

Test-c 175 mg
Deca 400mg
Mast -E 800mg ((for mental benefits and some neural activation)
NPP currently 10mg/day , have tapered it from 60mg per day with addition of deca. I have elbow issues so keeping NPP 10mg until deca kicks in.
Primo 175. This is not enough for AI , I still use Aromasin 12.5 eod.
6ius of growth daily

Question: Would you guys pull out the primo ? I may need to up the Aromasin (I don’t get e2 lowering from mast ) I’ve never ran mast as the only dht. Always had primo or primo + mast.

The only reason I kept The primo is to transition into sports TRT later on (ie a cruise ). With 175
Test 175 primo , 100 deca 150 mast. Not having to load it back in

But wondering if there’s any merit to keeping primo in there. I’ve always feelt primo acted strongest (after winstrol ) on dopamine and Masteron acts stronger on adrenaline. So this cocktail maybe optimized for me mentally but I’m not sure if there are any physical benefits to
Keeping it ? Thinking of saving the money and just using the primo on the next cut
Ya I would just take it out completely. It’s not worth it at that dose. Rather save your money

I hope you are running blood tests and at least coming off for a while if your lipids are out of range.
I do pull bloods 3-4 times a year. Also have a cardiologist and I’m on year 3 now of yearly echos. Daily cardio. Don’t drink/smoke/drugs. Also have the normal 20+ health supps I take daily.

Even when natty my HDL has always been on the lower end (between 40-50). But my total cholesterol is usually less than 100 so my ratio is pretty good I’d say. Liver, kidney always look great as well.

I definitely know it’s a risk, but I’m trying to mitigate that the best I can while still having fun and living life.

Back