Primo Raws.

bayleyt

Hey all,

I received some primo today and it does not look like fish scale crystals. It is a powder that shines, much like masteron.

Does all primo have a large crystalline structure, or can it be produced as a shiny powder as well?

Hey all,

I received some primo today and it does not look like fish scale crystals. It is a powder that shines, much like masteron.

Does all primo have a large crystalline structure, or can it be produced as a shiny powder as well?
It can look as you have described. This is how my PRIMO from QSC has always looked.

It can look as you have described. This is how my PRIMO from QSC has always looked.
ME(primo e) from QSC has always been fish scale like.. with a VERY distinct smell.

MA(primo a) from QSC has always been crystalized...

but yeah.. at the end of the day, only way to know is to test

Hey all,

You shouldn't be asking or determining it based off of the look. That is ridiculous. Go send it for testing or dont fuck with raws