PRIVATE LAB AND PAULIETUCK

paulietuck

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
As you all know I've had an issue here with a private lab I won't mention. As of today, this private lab filled my pending order completely. Packaging and everything inside looks to be in tip top shape. As soon as the labmax kits arrive I will be testing and posting the results in the proper place. Private Lab, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very good to hear man, thanks for letting everyone know. Im looking forward to the testing that you will be doing as well.

Hope all is well. I'm also curious as to the outcome bro. Thanks for testing an sharing brotha.

Not to be a dick, but what's the point of a thread like this besides to bloat about using a "private" lab? Cool you're going to labmax, but just post that in the general labmax thread lol

Not to be a dick, but what's the point of a thread like this besides to bloat about using a "private" lab? Cool you're going to labmax, but just post that in the general labmax thread lol
He's updating everyone here who read and got involved in another thread that he was involved in that mentioned too much info, without bumping the other thread. Smart thinking IMO

Glad to hear everything worked out paulie

For a minute there I thought maybe Stretch was gonna have to come in and offer to ship you some gear, to help keep a Meso bro from getting screwed (you guys who were here last fall remember that?). Dude was slick wasn't he? And we fell for it.

I think I still have my Stretch action figure and "WWSD?" (What Would Stretch Do?) bracelet around somewhere.:mad::(:confused:

i call him the jim jones of meso..

For a minute there I thought maybe Stretch was gonna have to come in and offer to ship you some gear, to help keep a Meso bro from getting screwed (you guys who were here last fall remember that?). Dude was slick wasn't he? And we fell for it.

I think I still have my Stretch action figure and "WWSD?" (What Would Stretch Do?) bracelet around somewhere.:mad::(:confused:

i call him the jim jones of meso..

Bahaha That's phenomenal, will! Using that analogy, it's a good thing that the kool-aid I drank came from the batch that was made before Mr. Jones could poison it. He sent me some Bio prop and tren early on that was real good - but I guess that was part of the plan, huh?

Bahaha That's phenomenal, will! Using that analogy, it's a good thing that the kool-aid I drank came from the batch that was made before Mr. Jones could poison it. He sent me some Bio prop and tren early on that was real good - but I guess that was part of the plan, huh?

Haha, those first few rounds of Tren sure were fire. Then remember the huge deal that the gear was pip-less?? lol... cause it was fucking pure oil. And I remember hooking up big time on the second round of GH group buy.... not. :confused:

he had mass contol of most meso members, CBS hated him ,

a month after he was gone i received 5 rips kits that he owed me from the group buy .

Haha, those first few rounds of Tren sure were fire. Then remember the huge deal that the gear was pip-less?? lol... cause it was fucking pure oil. And I remember hooking up big time on the second round of GH group buy.... not. :confused:

Remember when he got his girlfriend to pose with a Biologic written on her body??? Man that fucking asshole was cool. Fuck that guy.

I remember bio went public for a few weeks right before the fall. Group gh buy was also another big red Flag. I was arguing with dr Jim about the cult like following Strech had.cbs was the reason I passed on them. Almost everyone got burned from that moment on. That's why I respect CBS is opinion more than Dr Jim's
He was trying to help while
The doc was pounding his chest screamin I am right all the time.
Still respect the doc for his contributions.

Remember when he got his girlfriend to pose with a Biologic written on her body??? Man that fucking asshole was cool. Fuck that guy.
Haha EBK, that was MY girl dude! I made a deal with him that if I got her to do it, he would let me in "the group." Then like a week later, that fucker went public!!!