Problems with Testo E. And Tren A By steroidstour

You are Right my friend .
at Long esters i only use EO and BA
and BB + EO + BA only at Short Esters

so its very fluid and painless
@MrLoop , Can you share your experiences as to what other compounds you have brewed successfully without BB but using EO and BA?

I can see how EO/BA works well for test e.
I have read on the internets (:confused:) that BB is not good either. So if I can avoid it, I will try since I am in it for life.
I can experiment with test cyp using EO/BA and without BB (or sub 10%) since it is really cheap.

@MrLoop , Can you share your experiences as to what other compounds you have brewed successfully without BB but using EO and BA?

I can see how EO/BA works well for test e.
I have read on the internets :)confused:) that BB is not good either. So if I can avoid it, I will try since I am in it for life.
I can experiment with test cyp using EO/BA and without BB (or sub 10%) since it is really cheap.
So I can say that T.E, Deca, Tren E work very well with only EO and BA. Esters that have a high melting point, such as cypionate, probionate and acetate, I would definitely add BB, otherwise they will crystallize

Have used ST for over a year now but communication seems to be getting slower sometimes with no reply at all and most products I've been seeking are constantly out of stock. Does anyone know what is going on?

No offense but heat and eo is a huge no no. You got very lucky that they are replacing it. I haven't even brewed my first batch yet but have been reading up for almost a year and this is common knowledge that people make the mistake and do.

No offense but heat and eo is a huge no no. You got very lucky that they are replacing it. I haven't even brewed my first batch yet but have been reading up for almost a year and this is common knowledge that people make the mistake and do.
There is on Problem With high Temperature and EO.
Til 100C never had Problems.
And i brew With 70C

Back