Progesterone cream while on cycle

jswole96

So I'm on trt 200mg test cyp, hcg and adex weekly and I went to my doc today and he recommended I add progesterone cream into my protocol. I'm going to be doing a blast here soon and will be doing 250mg deca and 400mg test weekly with 50 mg dbol daily the beginning. How would the progesterone cream interact with the deca?

We were going over my blood work and when we came across my progesterone levels they were on the lower range. He knows nothing about me going to blast here soon though.

We were going over my blood work and when we came across my progesterone levels they were on the lower range. He knows nothing about me going to blast here soon though.
The male range for progesterone is 0.0-0.5 if I recall (for America, I forget the units but you can search it up). If it doesn't cost you anything and the cream lasts for a while take it if you want it, but you don't want to be taking straight progesterone on top of a progestogenic drug.

Edit: By take it, I mean keep the progesterone cream for when you're off cycle.

Last edited:
So I'm on trt 200mg test cyp, hcg and adex weekly and I went to my doc today and he recommended I add progesterone cream into my protocol. I'm going to be doing a blast here soon and will be doing 250mg deca and 400mg test weekly with 50 mg dbol daily the beginning. How would the progesterone cream interact with the deca?
Sounds like you need a new doctor..perhaps one with an understanding of male hormones

The male range for progesterone is 0.0-0.5 if I recall (for America, I forget the units but you can search it up). If it doesn't cost you anything and the cream lasts for a while take it if you want it, but you don't want to be taking straight progesterone on top of a progestogenic drug.

Edit: By take it, I mean keep the progesterone cream for when you're off cycle.
Yeah I was pretty sure that I wouldn't want to use it in conjunction with the deca, I just needed a 2nd opinion. Thanks

Is there a reason he recommended progesterone cream? 19-Nors already interact with the progesterone receptor.
19-Nors interact with progesterone receptors, but probably don't interact the same way progesterone does. This is similar to how clomid interacts with estrogen receptors but doesn't exert the same effects as estrogen. So, perhaps adding progesterone might be beneficial, and add the good effects of progesterone.